Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,374 members, 7,958,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nigerians Beware Of This Ritualist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Beware Of This Ritualist (782 Views)

Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Beware Of This Ritualist by kayboy4y(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hello everyone,

This is to bring to the notice of everyone about this fraudster and ritualist. He has been flashing me since on Monday. So when I called, he started speaking Yoruba and I told him I don't understand that language. Later in the evening he called again that he sent a recharge card to me by mistake and that I should please send it back to him because it belongs to one baba. I then asked him if he doesnt have the card with him or the message in his phone again and he answered yes that he has discarded it. Meanwhile, by this time he started speaking Pidgin English that he's from Ondo state.

I quickly realised and remembered that there was a time things like this was circulating on Social media.

However, he actually sent an imaginary numbers to me and since then I stopped responding to his calls. He has been calling me up till this morning.

This is his number 07061367646 and below is the imaginary number he sent as recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Ritualist by olatuneji: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Brother just thank your star.Those guys are evil.pls cut any communication with them because that's how they'd hynotise you thereby asking you to send money to them.avoid any word with them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Ritualist by latsy: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Block his number.
He will attempt to see spiritual visions for you and from their scam you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Dorcas Kasinde’s Wig Caught Fire After Being Crowned Miss Africa 2018 / Woman 'raped At Church' On Christmas Eve In Busy Town Centre / See What These Students Did To Their Female Teacher , Its Her Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.