Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,475 members, 7,854,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Wife Beats Up Husband For Denying Him Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Beats Up Husband For Denying Him Sex (422 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Beats Up Husband For Denying Him Sex by chidima2019: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sibonokuhle Msipa from New Magwegwe, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe is reported to have assaulted her husband Mthandazo Msipa in the middle of the night last week, using a pot.

Msipa was angry that Msindo had been starving her s_exual needs after reportedly refusing to be intimate with her for several months. She decided to vent out her anger by giving the delinquent husband a thorough beating.

Speaking to B-Metro, Sibonokuhle said, “It’s been hell, living with a husband who does not want to sleep with me. I have sexual needs and it’s his job to sleep with me. I can’t take it anymore.

“This is not love but torture. Why am I being punished? I will continue to beat him until he does his bedroom duties.”

When reached for comment, Mthandazo did not wish to speak on his private sexual issues. However, he categorically refused the claims that he had received a thorough beating from his wife. Said Mthandazo

“I have never been beaten by a woman, that’s a lie,” he said

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/wife-beats-up-husband-for-denying-him.html

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Police Torture 20-year-old To Death Over Theft Allegation / Notorious Nigerian Gang Leaders Killed During Gunfire In Cameroon (photos) / Dangote Staff To Serve Five Years Jail For Stealing N15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.