Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku (938 Views)

I’ll Start Restructuring Of Nigeria After May 29, Says Atiku / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Ebullience(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has promised to begin the process of restructuring the country with the first six months of his administration if elected president in 2019.

He made the pledged on Thursday at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) southwest presidential campaign flag off in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

“What is important is the restructuring,” the PDP presidential candidate told a crowd of supporters at the rally. “Within six months, I shall start the process of leading us to the restructuring of this country.”

He added, “I will ensure that the southwest is returned to the PDP. If you give me your support, you will never regret it.”

Atiku accused the Muhammadu Buhari administration of putting the country in debt, saying it has borrowed so much money in the last three years.

He stated that the PDP administration was providing the best educational advancement and job opportunities for the people before the All Progressives Congress (APC) came to allegedly deceive them.

“We believed in them; they told us they would give us jobs, prosperity, but instead they gave us menial jobs,” the PDP candidate alleged.

“I stand before you today to say that we shall return the prosperity of this nation. I want to say that the southwest will be known again for its educational advancement.”

The campaign enjoyed the presence of the party’s bigwigs, including its National Chairman, Uche Secondus; Atiku’s running mate, former Governor Peter Obi; and Senate President Bukola Saraki.

In his address, Secondus said the nation was in crisis and only the party’s candidate can rescue it from its challenges.

He described Atiku as strong, fit and articulate to lead Nigeria and asked the people to cast their votes in favour of the PDP in the coming elections.

The PDP chairman insisted that the party was on a rescue mission and called for a minute’s silence for all those who lost their lives, including the late OPC leader Fredrick Fasheun.

On his party, Senator Saraki who is also the Director General of the PDP Campaign Council accused the present administration of failing to secure the people and their properties.

He urged the electorate to consider Atiku as a better alternative while former Governor Obi noted that the PDP was the only party that can provide good jobs for the masses.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/12/06/i-will-start-restructuring-process-in-six-months-if-elected-atiku/

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by amaniro: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Talk is cheap ~ Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by CilicMarin: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Has anyone noticed that Uche Secondus always sound like an imbeccile anytime he talks..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Who are those preparing Atiku's campaign speech? Atiku should request for refund as soon as possible.
Talking about restructuring in the SW/North is completely waste of time.

His brain should tell him the only people that he can deceive with the nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by sekundosekundo: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
Has anyone noticed that Uche Secondus always sound like an imbeccile anytime he talks..
madridguy:
Who are those preparing Atiku's campaign speech? Atiku should request for refund as soon as possible.
Talking about restructuring in the SW/North is completely waste of time.

His brain should tell him the only people that he can deceive with the nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by servercodes001: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
That's a very big IF
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by sogodihno: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
It's only ipob pig u can deceive with restructuring, not us

PMB till 2023, then PYO till 2031.
God bless our President. let me see the ipob pig that will come to my door and ask me to vote for Atiku and Obigotry.
SW is locked down for PMB. if you are not comfortable with it, u can use the lagoon.
Pigs should vote for their candidate and let Omoluabi vote for their candidate.
ko Si ija nibe

3 Likes

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by socialmediaman: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by socialmediaman: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
amaniro:
Talk is cheap ~ Bishop David Oyedepo

But won’t you rather vote him and hold him to his promises than vote the one who broke his promises, then promising more?
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Kingsval(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
After watching the glamorous burial of Late G. W. Bush... I'm actually wondering after Jubril(Africa no. 1 clone President) ..I mean Buhari, depart this mother earth....... Is it Sudan or Naija will honor him? grin grin

Me just curious shocked wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Thief!!!

All these are surely consumables for the foolish children of hate. cheesy

The thief probably thinks he'd rule by decrees and no parliament would exist. Well he'd do all that when he becomes the President in 2099 hopefully. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by helinues: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Atiku, you can say that to some set of people not us in SW.

Restructuring is not possible in Nigeria in the next 5 years not to talk of 6 months.
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by IamD18: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
We've only noticed how Lifeless Jubril sounds anytime he talks.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
I'm not voting Atiku
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by creolehunt: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nursery Classroom Teacher and
Primary Classroom Teachers needed.

The school school runs on a British Curriculum.

Salary is attractive.
Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree. Possession of a B.Ed is an added advantage.
Proven experience is mandatory.

Interested candidates should send their CVS to creolehunt@gmail.com.
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Omeokachie: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nigeria shall rise again.

Let's get Nigeria working again.
It is time to rebuild what Buhari has destroyed in just 3yrs.
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
NIGERIA REALLY NEEDS IT! kiss
At least consolation price for Biafra and others. kiss
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by infinitethrust: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
why wait 6months?? hahaha I smell fish rat and elephant.
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by yesloaded: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
I disagreed not until its implemented
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by dododawa1: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Yea, northern again
Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by Susu888(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ofcourse u will start restructuring the roads nd connections into our national treasury for easy looting! Fawk you!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku by kanubiafra: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2018
why non of these guys talk about restructuring while in the north? the moment the come south they have started, or is it only the southern nigeria they will restructure ?

(1) (Reply)

Government Of Waste, Man Blast VP Osinbajo For Cheap Haircut At Wuse. Photos / Abdulrahman Is The Liberation Symbol And Face Of Kwara's Hope - Kola Abiola / Chief John Oyegun - The Man Who Saw Apc's Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.