Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor (4061 Views)

Chicken Republic Security Guard Drinking Garri (Video) / Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
When have you ever drank garri with 1tin of Peak milk, sugar, cashew nuts, groundnuts, iced cubes, dried fish and water?

1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Apus: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
o boy, u dey vex ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by sekundosekundo: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Chai....that fish na hot cake here oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Rockyrascal(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
This ijekuje' will give one diabetes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
cc: tjskii , MissyB3, lalasticlacla, ishilove, Dominique and Foodlanders.
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by clevervikson(m): 2:13am On Dec 07, 2018
Why should I even drink Garri like this sef? My garri with sugar and groundnut or kuli kuli is okay for me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by meobizy(f): 3:22am On Dec 07, 2018
My ordinary garri and salt is enough for me. Once in a while I take it with milk, groundnuts and sugar but all that extra in the picture is highly unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Iamicekid(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Cause you make small money and do this once in 2yrs you won’t let us hear word again

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Iamicekid:
Cause you make small money and do this once in 2yrs you won’t let us hear word again

Not really Bruv.
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by hisgrace090: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Extremes are dangerous!
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Extremes are dangerous!

Really? "smoking" just garri and sugar isn't good.

In the o picture above, drinking garri the way it is pictured gives you carbohydrates, fat and oils (cashew), vitamins, and other nutrients to nourish the body.

Drinking just garri can affect your eyesight.
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Pearl05(f): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bros am not understanding it.

Just tell us you want to cook soup
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Emmy3(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Before garri na poor man food ooo,
But now, garri is for the wealthy.

May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmy3:
Before garri na poor man food ooo, But now, garri is for the wealthy.

Prices have skyrocketed!
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by smat101(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Really? "smoking" just garri and sugar isn't good.

In the o picture above, drinking garri the way it is pictured gives you carbohydrates, fat and oils (cashew), vitamins, and other nutrients to nourish the body.

Drinking just garri can affect your eyesight.
Who told you we have not been hearing this crap since childhood.
I drank garri for 7days straight without milk...my eyes still dey kamkpe...
If I could afford all those things up there....
Na better soup I go cook, still chop am with beta Garrison.. grin
Re: If You Are Not Drinking Garri Like This, You Are Risking Kwashiorkor by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
smat101:
Who told you we have not been hearing this crap since childhood. I drank garri for 7days straight without milk...my eyes still dey kamkpe... If I could afford all those things up there.... Na better soup I go cook, still chop am with beta Garrison.. grin
grin Some people drink it that way for ages.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Pork(pig's Meat) / If You Have Any Of These Old Plates, They Could Be Worth N21,600,000! / A Carton Of Orobo Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.