Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

In Need Of A Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Business Partner (406 Views)

Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / I Need A Business Partner, Urgently / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Business Partner by Magnumproperty: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hello,
I am looking for a business partner either active or inactive. The nature of the business is microloan and mobile banking.
I already have an office space, a registered business name, a POS machine and other applications for money transfe and ikeja electricity dealership.
The only thing needed now is working capital. The microloan will be the business cash cow as the environment I want to operate from as many traders and people will patronise easy to micro loans. If you are interested we will meet one on one to discuss the type of partnership you prefer. And I assure u of great returns.
You can reach me on WhatsApp on 0.8.1.2.3.1.5.9.9.2.4
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner by lugiano1: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Where are you
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner by Magnumproperty: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
lugiano1:
Where are you
Igando, Lagos.
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner by Magnumproperty: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
lugiano1:
Where are you
Didn't hear from u again
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner by obafemi4971: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Magnumproperty we have it

(1) (Reply)

Here's What To Do To Get Enough Money In Your Pocket This Season (photo) / A Business That Bring In Weekly Profits / I Need Someone To Borrow Me 10k Till Month End. Trust Me, I Will Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.