Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Man Lands In A Hospital After Gulping A Bottle Of Gin To Impress Friends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lands In A Hospital After Gulping A Bottle Of Gin To Impress Friends (439 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Man Battles 4 His Life After Drinking Bottle Of Gin To Impress Friends- Video / Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Lands In A Hospital After Gulping A Bottle Of Gin To Impress Friends by ZWorld: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Seriously nothing harms more than free drinks. I wonder why people should risk their lives all in the name of showing off or impress by drinking irresponsibly.

A man was so much unlucky today after drinking a full bottle of undiluted GIN just to impress his friends. In the viral video, the guys were hailing the man drink to his death.

After the whole drama, the man landed himself in the hospital and was seen vomiting and laid helplessly on the hospital bench..

Watch The Hilarious Video

Source-
https://zenithnaija.com/man-lands-in-hospital-after-gulping-a-bottle-of-gin-to-impress-friends/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Lands In A Hospital After Gulping A Bottle Of Gin To Impress Friends by ZWorld: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
.awaoo
Re: Man Lands In A Hospital After Gulping A Bottle Of Gin To Impress Friends by fishmillan: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
I remember betting with my friends that I can take 8 bullet drinks by gulping each can once. Yeah I did it and they were wowed ..

After 30 minute I could swear I was hearing heaven trumpet. I had seizure ,concussion fainted .infact I almost tasted death ... 3 days after I saw my self at a hospital taking drip and injestion every 30 minute .. In short I almost died..since then even water I dey fear to drink..

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall, if small touch am e go run...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned By A River, Rescued In Ogun State (Photos) / One Dead As Youths Set Palace Ablaze Over Kingship Tussle / Man Assisting Bank Customer To Withdraw At ATM Absconds With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.