Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (64355 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Agboki: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
angry angry sad our country self,dem suppose arrest dat woman self.
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Hotzone(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Women are 80% trouble in Nigeria aside politics.
Can a man have sex with a prostitute in the same bird with his son? Mbanu! Nkaa bu aru(No! This is evil and u think that little boy was not aware throughout of the whole noise that even made the night walker to fell asleep

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Nature8(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:
grin

While fighting back tears, she described her son as fair in complexion with tribal marks on his face;

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Chrysz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
don't be so quick to judge
you don't know what must have driven her to that kind of lifestyle
Baba what are you saying now, are you telling me that's the only way for her to survive and to take care of the her child. Not to even talk of her health

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Maski87: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
The devil is a liar
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by luxs(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
Agboki:
angry angry sad our country self,dem suppose arrest dat woman self.

NA HIM DEM NEVA ARREST U FOR ALL THE CHILDREN, U DON TROWAY INSIDE CONDOMZ

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by mmadu5(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
what type of stupid mother goes about prostituting with her child , such a fool , she needs to be arrested immediately

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by nograv: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
They should search all the Afonja areas, they might find his Skull.
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by edupedia: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
CaptainMitch:
This one really weak me. I will vote Atiku to reduce hunger in the land.

Delusional comment...
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Anduku: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
I feel for her, her life is already bad without adding this tragedy to it

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Olodo24: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
going out with the son for all night sex. already corrupting the young mind. I'm against kidnapping or ritual killings though

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by SingleWahala(f): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
......... The Story get Leg angry

WHAT KIND OF ASHAWO GO TO ASHAWORING WITH HER CHILD undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Agboki: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
luxs:

NA HIM DEM NEVA ARREST U FOR ALL THE CHILDREN, U DON TROWAY INSIDE CONDOMZ

Who b dis?Oga I no b u I still b virgin! tongue tongue
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Larryslim(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
frozen70:

Is that the best way to sympathise with her
Why should he sympathise with such a stupid woman?
I don't condemn people or what they do because it's their choice,but going to an hotel with a 4yr old boy is bad and very bad!
The poor boy doesn't deserve whatever he's going through or must have gone through now,for his sake,I hope he's found hale and hearty!

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by docadams: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
employ special defectives with which money?

Haba, talk is cheap na
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Oponel1962: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
The ashawo get picture but the son no get.
Interview her well.Maybe she traded him out and this is just to cover up

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Aboks(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
OLOSHO NI YEN SHAME ON YOU

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by paddyofboss(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
frozen70:

Is that the best way to sympathise with her
Did he tell u he was sympathizing?
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by bejeria101(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm dis one strong
Eleyi gidigan!
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Gboliwe: 1:20am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by DavidEsq(m): 2:04am On Dec 07, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
employ special defectives with which money?
Wit the 4k na. Is a simple stuffs na grin
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:
grin

While fighting back tears, she described her son as fair in complexion with tribal marks on his face;

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by Jaideyone(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Fair with tribal marks. Must be an Afonja
only afonjas have tribal marks? illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by dingbang(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2018
In this life, one needs to ask the lord for wisdom because foolishness is a disease that has no cure.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta by CandidNotes: 6:45am On Dec 07, 2018
I wish the customer had taken her and spared her innocent son...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.