Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place (49861 Views)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Aldebaran(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
The Bush Families love to fight war with oil producing countries sad

1 Like

Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Ologunsunny: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
it's called honour and recognition, just like your religion recognizes suicide bombers and all those that kill for it

Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by buchilino(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
ALL THESE LUXURY 4 AN EMPTY BODY. OK OOO
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by holyfather(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
allaboutobed:
pls can u just explain ur last sentence

The last sentence actually explains the rest of his comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jkyoung:
Do you know that Keke was used transporting buhari to DAURA as a disguise?

The Sudan government is preparing to extradite Jibril for acting like a clone in Poland

Ogun weed strong die and I hjhfgvdfhffgddkkdbuhgfcjiuftui

Imagine ooo

1 Like

Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Ovie56(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
I salute the 41st POTUS of the United States of America! The end of a memorable era when
George Bush Snr killed the ghost of Vietnam
during the 1st Gulf War in Iraq between 1989
to 1990. General Norman Schwarzkopf the Allied
Commander kicked some butts during operations
Desert Storm and Desert Shield. grin

POTUS of the United States of America ??
WTF??

Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Ovie56(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=Konquest post=73630123]
^^^^^
^^^^^
I salute the 41st POTUS of the United States of America! The end of a memorable era when
George Bush Snr killed the ghost of Vietnam
during the 1st Gulf War in Iraq between 1989
to 1990. General Norman Schwarzkopf the Allied
Commander kicked some butts during operations
Desert Storm and Desert Shield. grin]

POTUS of the United States of America ??
WTF??
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by blackright007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jkyoung:

The Sudan government is preparing to extradite Jibril for acting like a clone in Poland

You failed to take your pills look at what insomnia has done to you ....posting at 1:49am

1 Like

Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by blackright007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sew how a dead president is treated. Even in death, he's still important than the president of Nigeria.

NEVER NEVER say that even after death he would still be better than MR.lifeless
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by supereagle(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
blackright007:

NEVER NEVER say that even after death he would still be better than MR.lifeless

The lifeless has added values to common man than the people who ruled before him. Hate is witchcraft and it shows that you are possessed and controlled by it. God has raised that Jubril to set us free from Egyptian bondage of PDP, You cannot continue to fight whom God is protecting. His healing was made possible by God. We had a similar one before that led to his death, we cannot continue to challenge God's plans and purpose. Nigeria shall be great.
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by supereagle(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sew how a dead president is treated. Even in death, he's still important than the president of Nigeria.

The same Nigeria president is being honored by other presidents of the world, even OBJ who is acclaimed Elder statesman does not have the kind of honor the lifeless has received when he was in power. Hate is witchcraft and it shows that you are possessed and controlled by it. God has raised that Jubril to set us free from Egyptian bondage of PDP, You cannot continue to fight whom God is protecting. His healing was made possible by God. We had a similar one before that led to his death, we cannot continue to challenge God's plans and purpose. Nigeria shall be great.
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by blackright007(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
abdulaz:
Whether airforce 1 or airforce 2, who don die don die and na this same ground dem go bury am as dem bury other citizens wey don die before.

You funny die, in Naija no peace for the dead cause afonja go mine mine your remains
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by davidodiba(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
I wish someone was honoured this way lipsrsealed
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by james1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Presidential things.
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by maasoap(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jkyoung:

Why u come do wailers like this?
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by maasoap(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
supereagle:

The same Nigeria president is being honored by other presidents of the world, even OBJ who is acclaimed Elder statesman does not have the kind of honor the lifeless has received when he was in power. Hate is witchcraft and it shows that you are possessed and controlled by it. God has raised that Jubril to set us free from Egyptian bondage of PDP, You cannot continue to fight whom God is protecting. His healing was made possible by God. We had a similar one before that led to his death, we cannot continue to challenge God's plans and purpose. Nigeria shall be great.

Thank you for reminding him that Buhari is respected abroad
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
blackright007:

You funny die, in Naija no peace for the dead cause afonja go mine mine your remains

Please, take easy on tribe. After all, your tribe is gradually taking over from us, going by the what we read everyday in recent times
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by babylonjah: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigerians with over sabi will condemned our locomotive trains the present government are trying to improve but here you have it, a locomotive train transporting the remain of a United States presidential and Americans are proud. Nigerians na wa
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Konquest: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Ovie56 post=73632165][/quote] @Ovie56, You said... WTF? grin
OK...
POTUS is the official acronym for President of the United States! grin
I hope this helps... All the best.
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Ovie56(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Konquest:

@Ovie56, You said...
WTF? grin

OK...

POTUS is the official acronym for
President of the United States! grin

I hope this helps... All the best.
President of the united states of the United states (potus of the united state) spot the repitition
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2018
blackright007:

You failed to take your pills look at what insomnia has done to you ....posting at 1:49am

LOL bro the weed strong grin grin grin
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
allaboutobed:
pls can u just explain ur last sentence

Na weed dey talk that time bro
Re: Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Na ama-Awusa SK for owerri you take

Sister na now I even know wetin I type... The thing strong
I dey Nekede, what about you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.