Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Brought Ojo Together Again To Reclaim Its Top Spot - D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Brought Ojo Together Again To Reclaim Its Top Spot - D (602 Views)

Damagum To Step Down, Fubara To Reclaim Rivers Structure - Gov Bala Mohammed / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Brought Ojo Together Again To Reclaim Its Top Spot - D by Kakaakinews: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
*OJO POLITICAL SPHERE ILLUMINATED AS YINKA DUROSINMI INAUGURATES ICG*

** Over 500 members inaugurated

** The opposition party will soon be buried in Ojo Federal Constituency -Makinde

The political terrain of Ojo Federal constituency was lightened up on Wednesday when the political heavy weights converge on Ojo to inaugurate the Independent Campaign group (ICG) for Omooba Yinka Murisiku Durosinmi (YMD) , the flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Ojo Federal Constituency.

In his acceptance speech, the Director General of the YMD independent campaign Group, Hon. Bode Makinde, said: "I accept fully my appointment as the Director General of the YMD - ICG. This journey we commenced several months ago and I appreciate all the erstwhile members of the YMD campaign Organisation for working hard with me as the then Director General to win this mandate for the All Progressives Congress and the entire people of Ojo Federal Constituency". He further exemplified the APC candidate, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi saying that, "I also congratulate our party's flagbearer, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi, for the courage, steadfastness and unrepentant chase for more success as a progressive. I trust him and I am sure he will never disappoint us."

While charging the newly inaugurated Directors, assistant, he added: "Over ten (10) directorates and sub committees will be inaugurated today with over five hundred (500) members, I urge you all to work hard and remain law abiding in our activities as our campaign will be issue based. I will be there for you always and I understand that you will also be there for me at all time."

Makinde during his speech, warned the opposition party that the elections in Ojo Federal Constituency will not be business as usual as the people are ready to Vote in an effective representation through a free and fair voting process.

The committees that were inaugurated include: The Directorate of youths / students affairs, directorate of finance, directorate of women affairs, directorate of special duties, directorate of security and intelligence, directorate of media and communications ,directorate of protocol, directorate of political intelligence, directorate of mobilisation among others.

The house of Representatives Hopeful Member, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi, in his inaugural speech assured of a better constituency that will move the Ojo Federal Constituency to the next level towards a greater Lagos.

While exalting the role of the APC national leader in the stabilization of Ojo politics, Durosinmi said: " I can't but distinguish the role of our National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, towards bringing Ojo back together to reclaim its top spot position as the most united and progressive federal constituency in Lagos State".

He further charged the the newly inaugurated Directors, assistant directors and members of the ICG to stay connected with the Director general at all time.

YMD as he is fondly called highlighted his agenda for the federal constituency, which includes:

Our agenda has been carefully drawn to touch the lives of every constituent. We will have: The Youth Parliament, Scholarships, Empowerment scheme, Stipend for aged & widows, Biannual Briefing and Resuscitation of the vocational centre to train and retrain the constituents.

The inauguration ceremony was anchored by the secretary of the ICG, Barr. Soji Agbawi.

The event was well attended by leadership of the party, youths, students, artisans, tradesmen and other invited guests.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Brought Ojo Together Again To Reclaim Its Top Spot - D by abayole: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
ok
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Brought Ojo Together Again To Reclaim Its Top Spot - D by Is04970: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
No place for PDP in Lagos.
PDP has been ruling Delta, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers etc since 1999 but they have nothing to show for it.
Lagos is for APC and APC is for Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Nepotism Is Corruption Says US Embassy / Atiku Is One Of The Problem Of Nigeria / Yul Edochie, Reformed APGA Members And Over 20,000 Welcome Peter Obi In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.