Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Drama As Jilted Ex Boyfriend Burns Down Woman’s House (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama As Jilted Ex Boyfriend Burns Down Woman’s House (photo) (487 Views)

2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video) / Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Jilted Ex Boyfriend Burns Down Woman’s House (photo) by iGist: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Selina Mbendani (53) from Onderstepoort had a rude awakening after her ex boyfriend burnt down her house as vengeance for being dumped.

She said she broke up with him because he was a thug, but he returned and asked her to let him back into her life, warning her that he would kill her if she did not.

“I took the threat lightly,” she said.

Later that same day, however, Selina and the other tenants were woken up by clouds of smoke.

“The whole house was on fire. We all managed to escape unharmed.”

The house tenants tried to put out the fire but did not have enough water to slow the overpowering blaze.

“We could do nothing but look at all our belongings burning to ashes.”

Selina said her neighbours saw a man throwing a petrol bomb.

“I know it was him, because he threatened me with his own mouth.

“He said he was going to burn me in this house. I lost everything. I feel devastated and hopeless. I feel like killing myself,” she said.

Police captain Rebecca Phatlane said a case of arson was opened.

See more - https://gistmore.com/drama-as-jilted-ex-boyfriend-urns-down-womans-house-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Drama As Jilted Ex Boyfriend Burns Down Woman’s House (photo) by iGist: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
sadover
Re: Drama As Jilted Ex Boyfriend Burns Down Woman’s House (photo) by Olodo24: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
in which country?

(1) (Reply)

Youths Beats Conductor To Death For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N100 Change / Illegal Drug Factory Uncover In Ikotun Area Of Lagos State / NURTW Chairman Convicted Of Killing Policeman Bags Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.