Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,274 members, 7,849,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Reekado Banks Receives Shocking Birthday Gift To Mark His 25th Birthday(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Receives Shocking Birthday Gift To Mark His 25th Birthday(photos) (338 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Takes His 25th Birthday Celebration To The Streets / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Receives Shocking Birthday Gift To Mark His 25th Birthday(photos) by Rickyrick: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2018

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, popularly known as Reekado Banks, is a year older today, and the celeb received the most unbelievable birthday cake.

He shared a picture via his Instagram account, stating that his brother and sister-in-law bought him 25 customized cakes as a way of celebrating his birthday.

He captioned the photo:

"So my brother and his family brought 25 cakes for my birthday. Who wants cake, please? Thank you @thistemi @de_mure_ @thefirefunmi."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/12/06/reekado-banks-receives-shocking-birthday-gift-to-mark-his-25th-birthdayphotos/

Re: Reekado Banks Receives Shocking Birthday Gift To Mark His 25th Birthday(photos) by Rickyrick: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2018

Re: Reekado Banks Receives Shocking Birthday Gift To Mark His 25th Birthday(photos) by umarshehu58(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
K
Re: Reekado Banks Receives Shocking Birthday Gift To Mark His 25th Birthday(photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin bros I don't want to be the bad belly here undecided but this your house no fine tongue and Las Las na olosho go bang you today

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Reekado Banks Receives Shocking Birthday Gift To Mark His 25th Birthday(photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2018
hey!? this your mouth! this your mouth!! na everything your eye see he must to talk.
oya tell me wetin no fine for that house?

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle's Dad Makes Emotional Appeal On TV, Begs Her To Get In Touch / Barack Obama Releases His Favourite Top Songs From 2018 (photo) / Caretaker Sues Tenant For Disclosing Her Rent To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.