Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections (18741 Views)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / 2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Cabinet Reshuffle: Buhari Suspends Action Till After APC National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Jellia(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2018
I hope the sport minister is among the ones that will be replaced.
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Guyman02: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2018
Very poor cabinet with little to show. I blame Buhari for not being able to take drastic measures against many of the poor performers due to sentiments
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by CloudResident(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2018
So cabinet reshuffling is dependent on elections now and not on performance or urgent national need

National and internal seniority breaches,under perforning ministers including Ministers of sports, defence and yourself!

Let's get serious for once
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Ahmeduana(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2018
IS TOO LATE!!
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by futurism: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2018
Too late!
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by AngelicBeing: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2018
bedspread:
I seriously doubt the Orginality of the person in Aso Rock
Hahaha grin
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by KwaraRat: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Ekpeitit:
We know where you live, we will see you soon.

Idiot

Your empty threats only exposes the desperation of your useless terrorist tyrant in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by samlake(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2018
I don't think the President is in charge anymore...
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by KwaraRat: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Who else has noticed that Buhari has not ONE competent minister. Not One. All his appointees are mediocre.

This man should go back to Daura. He makes dullards appear to be geniuses.

I bet my left nut that at least one dead person will be appointed by Jubril

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by seunlly(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2018
Cumtroller:
Remove the Afonja’s in your cabinet and replace them with Fulanis and Cows. Afonja’s are notorious for being shameless asslickers and betrayers

Anyways, this does not concern us Igbos in the South-East. We have been Atikulated.

See you in Daura come 2019

Well, you are being senseless of accusing Afonjas being betrayers and Asslicker, whereas IPOB's are the real asshole and shameless gang!

Just that we are Atikukated Together
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by 77up(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2018
Cumtroller:
Remove the Afonja’s in your cabinet and replace them with Fulanis and Cows. Afonja’s are notorious for being shameless asslickers and betrayers

Anyways, this does not concern us Igbos in the South-East. We have been Atikulated.

See you in Daura come 2019
You people's low self esteem towards Yoruba is the main reason for the hates.

Yoruba has always ahead of you people in every aspect of life name it , in Education, in International recognition unlike you people with bad image internationally by your major occupation " drug and all other criminal records " which is even affecting the whole country ,I know you people sees it as industrious and hard work grin .

I just wish you people can just have your so call leflendum and go your way to shatter yourselves with robbery, kidnapping, killings, baby factory and drugs you know best.

Even in governance, yoruba is always ahead of your ancestors hence the hate and the nonsense talk of betrayal or you can tell me whom among your ancestors got betrayed by yoruba? no you can't.

So continue wallow in your hates , we care-less about that .

2019 in less than 2 months now , we sane Nigerians will vote Buhari to rule till 2023 then Yoruba takes over till 2031 so why do you think we care about your hate?

Please continue hating , we need it because the more you hate the more we know how Important and ahead of you people.
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by 77up(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2018
YoungLionken:
I shall leave this country, if Buhari wins. I can't stand nonsense again. Affliction shall not rise the 2nd time
bye bye and please never look back grin
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nasir123(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2018
YoungLionken:
I shall leave this country, if Buhari wins. I can't stand nonsense again. Affliction shall not rise the 2nd time

cheesy
U better leave now,because Buhari is winning in February.

No talk say somebody no tell u o!
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by ofuonyebi: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2018
All the foto-shop jamboree some people are helping their pindipin Atikulooter to do here...makes one laugh

the more they do this thing the more they increase the passion of the real voters to love sai baba

how i see many committing suicide...when this so called lifelss returns to Aso-Rock..in 2019
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by princfred(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2018
All in a bid be perceived as Buhari. Those not in on the ugly joke will serve as tools.
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by supereagle(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2018
codedguy1:
This is so funny! At the 11th hour.

Suicidal.

You know that the opposition can post fake news and we Nigerians can swallow everything line , hook and sinker. see the fake news on cloning and Jubrin of Sudan ,even professors and consultant medical doctors are spreading it.
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by OLAJADON: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Who else has noticed that Buhari has not ONE competent minister. Not One. All his appointees are mediocre.

This man should go back to Daura. He makes dullards appear to be geniuses.
exactly, especially that Solomon daloung guy I wonder what he has done for the sport ministry, they are all clueless.
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by 4kDdullard: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
77up:
You people's low self esteem towards Yoruba is the main reason for the hates.

Yoruba has always ahead of you people in every aspect of life name it , in Education, in International recognition unlike you people with bad image internationally by your major occupation " drug and all other criminal records " which is even affecting the whole country ,I know you people sees it as industrious and hard work grin .

I just wish you people can just have your so call leflendum and go your way to shatter yourselves with robbery, kidnapping, killings, baby factory and drugs you know best.

Even in governance, yoruba is always ahead of your ancestors hence the hate and the nonsense talk of betrayal or you can tell me whom among your ancestors got betrayed by yoruba? no you can't.

So continue wallow in your hates , we care-less about that .

2019 in less than 2 months now , we sane Nigerians will vote Buhari to rule till 2023 then Yoruba takes over till 2031 so why do you think we care about your hate?

Please continue hating , we need it because the more you hate the more we know how Important and ahead of you people.
Yes there records are there that AFONJAS are always ahead of Igbo in SKULL HARVESTING, INCEST, PEDOPHILIA, COWARDICE, BETRAYAL, SLAVERY, ROBBERY, LAZINESS, STEALING, THUGGERY, INTERNARIONAL CREDIT SCAM, DIRTINESS.
Your slavery and laziness has kept the zoo under spell till this day.
Hope you feel happy now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by DipoSmart16: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Advocates for Good Governance, Change for Africa have called on Nigerians to demand for good governance, accountability, quality service especially in the area of infrastructures from the federal government.

The leader of the group, Saheed Adelanwa made this call during a press briefing in Abuja, charging Nigerians not to keep quiet and to reject all forms of bad governance.

He said, “We come not as political parties in government but as partners for the work of good governance, and a better Nigeria.

“We come with no religion or tribe but with national plans to educate all Nigerians on how the need and urgency to participate in our electoral processes works, and also to highlight the work of good governance.

“The long term goals are to infuse our democracy with the ideals of liberty, rule of law and equality. Our motto is love, sacrifice and forgiveness as we believe that a nation of people that can embrace the selfless values of sacrifice, love themselves as fellow citizens and forgive easily, this is surely a nation that prospers.

"Our intentions are just and ideas are such that propel Nigerians into action so as to increase participation in our democracy.”

Adelanwa said the more participation gathered the more the enlargement in the political spheres which of course spurs accountability in governance.

He added by saying “we have a collective responsibility to build on this as a legacy for future generation of Nigerians. There is no better legacy than that of good governance, growth and national development.”

Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by YoungLionken(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
77up:
bye bye and please never look back grin
What's your problem, get off my mention!
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by YoungLionken(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nasir123:

cheesy
U better leave now,because Buhari is winning in February.

No talk say somebody no tell u o!
Yes, but in your nightmares

You need to see a psychiatrist, don't say I didn't tell you
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nasir123(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
YoungLionken:

Yes, but in your nightmares

You need to see a psychiatrist, don't say I didn't tell you

Lol!
OK! ..February. ..lol.
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by YoungLionken(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nasir123:

Lol! OK! ..February. ..lol.
"Lol", "lol" lyk Ur really laffing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by 77up(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
YoungLionken:

What's your problem, get off my mention!
Don't forget your tecno Phono when you are going cox you 'll need it to read good news about Nigeria on nairaland grin
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nuel042: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
bender79:
Every time buhari "is going to" or is " planning to". There is hardly any action that inspires hope in this administration

U just said my mind.
Re: Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Ndonu101: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos) / Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order / Update On Lagos-badagry Expressway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.