Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Reekado Bankz Birthday Cakes | 25 Years, 25 Cakes - See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Bankz Birthday Cakes | 25 Years, 25 Cakes - See Photos (346 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Four 36th Birthday Cakes (Photos, Videos) / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Bankz Birthday Cakes | 25 Years, 25 Cakes - See Photos by mazaguyh: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2018
Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, better known by his stage name Reekado Banks, is a Nigerian recording artist, singer and songwriter. He is currently signed to Mavin Records. He went by the stage name Spicy prior to his record deal with the aforementioned label.

Yesterday, Reekado celebrated his 25th birthday and his brother and family gifted him 25 customized cakes to spell 'Happy Birthday Reekado Bankz'

He shared a photo while posing in front of the cakes and wrote; "So my brother and his family brought 25 cakes for my birthday. Who wants cake, please? Thank you @thistemi @de_mure_ @thefirefunmi."

See photos>>>https://www.infomaza.com/reekado-bankz-birthday

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Little Nigerian Girl Tackling Her Mum Over House Chores ‘wahal / Falz Criticized For Talking About 'sex' In His Latest Song / I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.