Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku (747 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by soteria001(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2018
2019 may be a long way away but the conversation about the next elections has already begun
who is likely to win 2019 presidential elections Muhammadu Buhari or Aitiku Abubakar

source: https://www.loadedpenvibes.com.ng
drop your comments below......

Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 1:29am On Dec 07, 2018
We will know by who remains ALIVE in March, 2019! kiss

3 months will come and go. . . .
Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by ahnie: 1:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Recycling old Trojans

I need a youthful vibrant president issit a curse if we hav one?

Pls these boxers n clovers should go rest...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by TheBlessedMAN: 1:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Anyone but Buhari. Am not saying Buhari is incompetent or lifeless, all I'm saying is, lets give someone else a chance.

Aso rock is not anyone's permanent residence

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by FarahAideed: 1:46am On Dec 07, 2018
Atiku will win the free and fair elections while Buhari will win the rigged one

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by onez: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2018
The world is moving. We can't get stuck with someone who doesn't know what is happening in his govt. Atiku please

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by Ifiokumo: 4:43am On Dec 07, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Anyone but Buhari. Am not saying Buhari is incompetent or lifeless, all I'm saying is, lets give someone else a chance.

Aso rock is not anyone's permanent residence

When you begin saying "anyone but" you are better off boycotting the charade......

The Fulani will not allow you so "anyone" will always amount to one of them or their puppets
Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by boss1310(m): 5:39am On Dec 07, 2018
Ghana is not far from us and they are black Africans like us and I keep wondering why our so called leaders arent interested on how they made their country working again
I ve been to that country and visited many of their cities two things I notice about them is that the leaders are answerable to the citizens and the citizens in turn are mostly law abiding
Here we have leaders who don't grant interviews,who don't regard us and insult us whenever they travel abroad yet some our citizens wants to vote them back just based on sentiments
personally I want more candidates to have national recognition shared by those two so we can duly choose who we want in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku by soteria001(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
You are right
boss1310:
Ghana is not far from us and they are black Africans like us and I keep wondering why our so called leaders arent interested on how they made their country working again
I ve been to that country and visited many of their cities two things I notice about them is that the leaders are answerable to the citizens and the citizens in turn are mostly law abiding
Here we have leaders who don't grant interviews,who don't regard us and insult us whenever they travel abroad yet some our citizens wants to vote them back just based on sentiments
personally I want more candidates to have national recognition shared by those two so we can duly choose who we want in aso rock

(1) (Reply)

Jewish Ipob On 50 Million Match Today In Biafra Land / Highlights From Today's Vice Presidential Debate Especially FromThe Side Of Obi / 2019 Presidency: Ex-ambassador, Kassai Reveals Why Obasanjo, Babangida, TY Danju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.