Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Oluwatoyin Obafemi Wins 9mobile Photography Competition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatoyin Obafemi Wins 9mobile Photography Competition (241 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Obafemi Wins 9mobile Photography Competition by FactBoyz: 2:12am On Dec 07, 2018
Oluwatoyin Obafemi has been announced the winner of the 2018 edition of the 9mobile Photography Competition, themed 9ja: My Grind, My Hustle for her image titled ‘My Passion, My Strength’.
Christiana Obafemi was announced as the winner during a prize presentation ceremony held on Thursday at 9mobile’s office in Banana Island, Lagos.
She received a brand-new Canon camera for emerging the most outstanding shutterbug, in the talent development initiative aimed to engage and empower budding photographers using the power of digital media.
In addition, Bambi Daniel and Ayodeji Ogunro emerged the runners-up for the Photography Competition with their images, Female Barber and The Wind respectively.

Congrats to her!

https://www./2018/12/oluwatoyin-obafemi-wins-9mobile.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Conscience Of Nigeria Celebrities And The Youths / Enjoy Ronaldo And Messi Christmas Special / Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.