Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo (24055 Views)

Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by PrettyGist: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2018
Popular musician Paul okoye's twin, Nadia and Nathan in play time photo.

See more - http://gistmore.com/adorable-photo-of-paul-okoyes-twin-nadia-and-nathan

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by PrettyGist: 3:04am On Dec 07, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Crystalline(f): 3:07am On Dec 07, 2018
Really adorable

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Nogodye(m): 3:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Lovely twins

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by cenaman(m): 5:29am On Dec 07, 2018
if that skull miner daughter his brother called a wife see this pix now she will start her jelosy again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2018
SweetWEED:
I swear on adesuwas damaged and rotten womb that these two kids do fvck each other under the supervision of their useless father
Where are all these abnormal people coming from?? Get well soon dear.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2018
cool
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Seanpizzy10: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2018
Wizkid Praise Davido As He Shows His Best Dance Moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So_RFIzP080

Davido Propose & Make Love To Chioma Publicly In Wonder Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvIFB1G6m0
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by MrSix: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2018
Nice one oh

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Contact me for a deal today
Details in my signature
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Triangles1(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2018
You have beautiful children to show love on, this is the best way to show love and maturity on net than to hate people that care less about you. Beautiful twins.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by gurunlocker: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2018
cenaman:
if that skull miner daughter his brother called a wife see this pix now she will start her jelosy again.

A lot of mad people on NL these past weeks.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by darlenese(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2018
lovely
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Mysselff2: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2018
Nadia and Buari?
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2018
gurunlocker:

omo deranged people don take over nl ooo

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by flyca: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2018
This new trend of madness on Nairaland could be de-marketing strategy. I don't know. But it would work in the long run, because Seun has decided not to do anything about it.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by princechurchill(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2018
The rate Mr P career dey sink now na only Shango fit help him out

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by lawrence35(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2018
Beautiful children

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by jchioma: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2018
Lovely kids ...

... hmmm! My love for children is legendary.

I pray they turn out good to make their families proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by shadyLP(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2018
gurunlocker:

Don't mind those depressed brain retard people. .
They escaped from psychiatric hospital some months ago..
They keep roaming on any thread here grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by idioticpmb: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Adorable kids.
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by seenter84: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Benz gle
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Don't mind the idiot, These set of people are either kids that ain't no nothing or a slowpoke introvert that are afraid and ashamed of their own shadow and cant say Sh!t in public, what he need is psychological examination or brain replacement surgery. angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Justinlean02(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Checkout his moniker, help and ask him to...
Pass me that damn weed brah.

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2018
Cute angels.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Dominique, you guys may think that allowing all these disgusting, mentally-deranged lunatics roam free on your forum is good for business, trust me, it's not. Rather it will chase members away, and people will stop recommending Nairaland as the news site to frequent, because you can't ask someone to come to a site where lunatics type unmentionable messages.

I was discussing Nairaland with a friend of mine from PH the other day, and he told me he rarely visits the site nowadays, that it's full of stupid kids and no knowledge is being shared again as before, because the matured ones have left the space for the kids.

The mods should not get tired of banning the lunatics, they will be the ones who will get tired of destroying someone else's forum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by YorubaEmir: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by frozen70(f): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2018
cenaman:

You are very myopic

She has her own children
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by thatigboman: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2018
gurunlocker:

that thing nwamaikpe taught them that foolishness pays
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2018
cenaman:
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Spotted With Majid Michel On Set / The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics / Toolz Lovely In Face Print Dress(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.