Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan (5234 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by EvilMetahuman: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Declaring June 12 has brought food to your table, have you been able to feed your family with the declaring of June 12

June 12 declaration has brought petroleum back to 90naira lol

Stop disgrace us egbon, stop behaving like an Agbaya
apoda osu, ofcos I dont expect you to understand the guesture by buhari. What do flat heads know than to eat mud and drink kanus urine.
Afterall, your region didnt vote for abiola. so im not surprised

Again!
tell us why we should consider
pdp?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by MufasaRebirth: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
apoda osu, ofcos I dont expect you to understand the guesture by buhari. What do flat heads know than to eat mud and drink kanus urine.
Afterall, your region didnt vote for abiola. so im not surprised

Again!
tell us why we should consider
pdp?
Again I’m not igbo

I’m yoruba !!!

I’m tired of telling this, what do I gain lying

No be say persin wan give me money... na una dey collect stipends BMC guys dem

I have been saying it for a long time I’m from Ede osun states because I’m not supporting Apc doesn’t mean I’m igbo.....Use your upper na
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by EvilMetahuman: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Again I’m not igbo

I’m yoruba !!!

I’m tired of telling this, what do I gain lying

No be say persin wan give me money... na una dey collect stipends BMC guys dem

I have been saying it for a long time I’m from Ede osun states because I’m not supporting Apc doesn’t mean I’m igbo.....Use your upper na

again, Its because you are too dumb to be Yoruba. Only omo ale talks the way you do.

Have you noticed only your fellow osus are ones hailing you?

And nope i'm not campaigning or voting buhari but only madman would consider atiku an option

Again osu flat head, tell us why we should consider pdp?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by MufasaRebirth: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
again, Its because you are too dumb to be Yoruba. Only omo ale talks the way you do.

Have you noticed only your fellow osus are ones hailing you?

And nope i'm not campaigning or voting buhari but only madman would consider atiku an option

Again osu flat head, tell us why we should consider pdp?
Hmmmm we’ll only a dumb fellow will say he his gonna vote buhari because of June 12 lol

Wtf

Bros guess the song I’m playing Right now
Guess na tongue

ITT by Fela the song dey sweet my belle

But wait oo, Where is Fela from I guess he is from okija
Kikikikikiki grin
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by EvilMetahuman: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Hmmmm we’ll only a dumb fellow will say he his gonna vote buhari because of June 12 lol

Wtf
like I said, it's not something osu pigs like yourself will understand.
infrastrucstural developments going on unders buhari in south west cripples anything pdp offerred us for 16years by 20folds. so they are better option.

Now prove to me you are not mad by showing us why we should consider pdp

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by OreMI22: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2018

IT WAS A DISASTROUS MISTAKE TO ALLOW A SWEET-TONGUED THIEF AND INEXPERIENCED CHARLATAN LIKE BUHARI TO HANDLE A SENSITIVE JOB AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!

BUHARI IS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS OWN WELFARE. IF YOU DOUBT IT, ASK OUR SOLDIERS.
WHY CAN"T BUHARI ORDER THE NEEDED AMMUNITION FOR OUR TROOPS?

BUHARI IS ONLY CONCERNED IN PROVIDING THE BEST HEALTHCARE IN LONDON FOR HIMSELF, WHILE EVERYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA'S WELL-BEING IS TOTALLY IGNORED- INCLUDING THE NATIONAL ECONOMY.

WE MUST HAVE FRESH DIRECTION FOR NIGERIA IN 2019 AND MOVE AWAY FROM POVERTY AND BUFFOONERY OF BUHARI

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by shakmati(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
Using 2015 pictures guarantees your failure.

You have smoked soak away gas again ba?
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by MufasaRebirth: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
infrastrucstural
developments going on.
unders buhari in south west cripples anything pdp offerred us for 16years by 20folds. so they are better option.

Now prove to me you are not mad by showing us why we should consider pdp

Abiola was a thief, why should we celebrate him Mr Oduduwa

Bro how many times I wan tell you say I no be igbo, I swear God bro I’m not igbo ahhhhhh

I’m a Christian I don’t joke with GOD’S name
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

See boko haram is not our problem is the south west, our problem our problem is Abject poverty lol, how is buhari/osinbajo fighting that

You guys are amazing in your insincerity and primitive hatred of PMB. You are the one who quoted Boko Haram as a negative against Buhari.

When shown Buhari has done a million times better against Boko Haram than past PDP government you now change tact to say Boko Haram is not our problem in the South west. The problem is now poverty according to you.

If you have been paying attention did you not see where I explained factually that Nigeria could not avoid the economic downturn PDP corruption and mismanagement exposed us to when oil price crashed from over $100.00 per barrel under GEJ to $35.00 per barrel when PMB became President.

Juxtapose this with the reality that Nigeria, entirely down to the PDP failing to diversify our economy, is a Country totally at the mercy of oil price volatility. How can you then blame Buhari and the APC for the poverty in the land currently when intelligent men know the economic buffers, robustness and failsafe simply does not exist for PMB to deliver prosperity, jobs and growth in a period of economic downturn our economic vulnerability was always going to force us into once overarching world condition beyond our control (OPEC-influenced crash in oil price) kicked in?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by shakmati(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:

You're sounding like ipob! Oga, it is possible to make your loint without insulting anyone! These ipob people sef. Better chiose between Namdi Kanu and the lifeless and leave us alone. We are for Atiku!
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by EvilMetahuman: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Abiola was a thief, why should we celebrate him Mr Oduduwa
and the mad flat head finally showed his true identity. cheesy

I'm Done talking you.
Go and play with urine laced mud kid.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by EvilMetahuman: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
[s]
shakmati:

You're sounding like ipob! Oga, it is possible to make your loint without insulting anyone! These ipob people sef. Better chiose between Namdi Kanu and the lifeless and leave us alone. We are for Atiku!
[/s]what is this one saying?
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by MufasaRebirth: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
and the mad flat head finally showed his true identity. :-D

I'm Done talking you.
Go and play with urine laced mud kid.
I’m also done convincing you I’m not igbo egbon

Back to my Sweet music ITT By Anikulapo grin

Have a Good day Mr Sufferhead
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by shakmati(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]what is this one saying?

I'm saying you are a secret ipob agent masquerading as a senseless paid bmc zombie! I see through all your pretences.
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by MufasaRebirth: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oshigun:

You guys are amazing in your insincerity and primitive hatred of PMB. You are the one who quoted Boko Haram as a negative against Buhari.

When shown Buhari has done a million times better against Boko Haram than past PDP government you now change tact to say Boko Haram is not our problem in the South west. The problem is now poverty according to you.

If you have bern paying attention did you not see where I explained factually that Nigeria could not avoid the economic downturn PDP corruption and mismanagement exposed us to when oil price crashed from over $100.00 per barrel under GEJ to $35.00 per barrel when PMB became President.

Juxtapose this with the reality that Nigeria, entirely down to the PDP failing to diversify our economy, is a Country totally at the mercy of oil price volatility. How can you then blame Buhari and the APC for the poverty in the land currently when intelligent men know the economic buffers, robustness and failsafe simply does not exist for PMB to deliver prosperity, jobs and growth in a period of economic downturn our economic vulnerability was always going to force us into once overarching world condition beyond our control (OPEC-influenced crash in oil price) kicked in?
I’m sure if buhari is re-elected next year, you and your other buhari faithfuls will still be blaming, Jonathan, patience, OPEC, Trump, Nnmandi Kanu for Bihari’s failure and that’s what your president has been doing for the past 3years+ nothing more... I guess he was elected to Blame.
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by EvilMetahuman: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
[s]
shakmati:

I'm saying you are a secret ipob agent masquerading as a senseless paid bmc zombie! I see through all your pretences.
[/s]lol mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by shakmati(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]lol mumu cheesy

It's better to be mumu than a secret ipob paid sensless bmc zombie. grin
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

I’m sure if buhari is re-elected next year, you and your other buhari faithfuls will still be blaming, Jonathan, patience, OPEC, Trump, Nnmandi Kanu for Bihari’s failure and that’s what your president has been doing for the past 3years+ nothing more... I guess he was elected to Blame.

What is clear is that you are not objective or honest and you hate others blindly even when shown factual arguments that means you should revise your views.

If you continue to blame Buhari for economic conditions today ("poverty" as you call it) and won't minimally accept that PDP, for many reasons, left us dangerously exposed to the vagaries of fluctuating oil prices then I have nothing further to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by MufasaRebirth: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oshigun:

What is clear is that you are not objective or honest and you hate others blindly even when shown factual arguments that means you should revise your views.

If you continue to blame Buhari for economic conditions today ("poverty" as you call it) and won't minimally accept that PDP, for many reasons, left us dangerously exposed to the vagaries of fluctuating oil prices then I have nothing further to say to you.
Oh I Forgot to add PDP to the blame List I’m sorry sad
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by PHILipu1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Atiku will surely get over 65% from south west.

Most of my yoruba paddies hate Buhari like die and yorubas I've met don't even like the name buhari.

Alextaiwo Na lie I talk?
And they will leave Osinbajo and vote Obi that his people call them animal in the zoo and Fulani slaves?

Go buy sense
Re: Yorubas Have Endorsed Atiku: Thousands Of People Welcome Him In Ibadan by PHILipu1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Atiku will surely get over 65% from south west.

Most of my yoruba paddies hate Buhari like die and yorubas I've met don't even like the name buhari.

Alextaiwo Na lie I talk?
And they will leave Osinbajo and vote Obi that his people call Yorubas animal in the zoo and Fulani slaves?

Go buy sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Promised To Assassinate President Buhari If He Is Re-elected: Photo / Governors, Stakeholders "Stockpiling Arms For Elections" - NATFORCE / INEC Chairman Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.