Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free (876 Views)

One Thing That Keeps You In Poverty Before 2020 / Beware Of Fraudsters On Telegram_josh Carey Fx_crypto Investment / 5 Financial Mistakes That Keeps Making You Go Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free by SilverG33k(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2018
I've been thinking for a while now, there is a page on nairaland or other threads where scammers are being reported.

But on most cases, we don't really have the time to lookup threads for phone numbers or mail addresses or account numbers....

I think I should just create a public registry of all scammers out there tarnishing the image of legit Nigerians.

So this app will be free, without ads, and will be open to everyone.

So, this is just the idea, I'll update the thread as I progress.

So anytime someone gets scammed, you just upload scammers data on the app, so when next we need to make transactions, we just lookup the details on the app, as simple as that

So as time goes on, it will become the database of scammers, lol

So anyone who supports this or wants to contribute should reach me on whatsapp, 08104422662

I'm not forcing people tho, just my legit contribution to the society.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free by Dami12345: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2018
This is a good idea.
Re: I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free by JohnNgene: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Supported. I have already whatsapped you. Waiting for your reply.
Re: I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
supported babab
Re: I Want To Develop An App That Keeps Record Of Fraudsters For Free by NairalandAngel(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
SilverG33k:
I've been thinking for a while now, there is a page on nairaland or other threads where scammers are being reported.

But on most cases, we don't really have the time to lookup threads for phone numbers or mail addresses or account numbers....

I think I should just create a public registry of all scammers out there tarnishing the image of legit Nigerians.

So this app will be free, without ads, and will be open to everyone.

So, this is just the idea, I'll update the thread as I progress.

So anytime someone gets scammed, you just upload scammers data on the app, so when next we need to make transactions, we just lookup the details on the app, as simple as that

So as time goes on, it will become the database of scammers, lol

So anyone who supports this or wants to contribute should reach me on whatsapp, 08104422662

I'm not forcing people tho, just my legit contribution to the society.

You need to have a process for verifying allegations before putting an individuals info on the scammers database

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Cook And American Express TC Available / Keep Mosquitoes, Flies & Bugs Out And Let Fresh Air In With This Magic Mesh / Teach Me How To Use MT4 App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.