Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari (656 Views)

Parody: President M.buhari Addresses The Nation By Abiodun I / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) / President M. Buhari Democracy Day Speech (life Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari by Wallade(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2018
Hello folks, I was doing a research on the opinion of the people about a second term for the present government and I came across this piece.

It is Professor Woke Soyinka's opinion about the idea of a second term for PMB. The picture says it all but you can also read the piece.

Going forward, remember to Get Atikulated today and experience transformation, growth and development.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/soyinka-denounces-canvassing-2nd-term-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari by awa(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2018
I don't know what to believe about Soyinka again though not his fault. I am confused about this nation
Re: Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari by Wallade(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2018
awa:
I don't know what to believe about Soyinka again though not his fault. I am confused about this nation

My brother, we need to get out of the confusion and focus on a promising future. It is time to key into the vision and join the man on the mission to make Nigeria work again. Let's get it on.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Dismissed Kashamu From PDP / President Buhari Goofs Again, Calls Governor Ogboru “APC Presidential Candidate” / This Prophecy 2015 Actually Become Reality 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.