Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Fund Your Skype Account - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fund Your Skype Account (1370 Views)

Drop Your Skype Ids Here For Us To Talk More / Skype Credit Now Available In Nigeria / Make Paypal payments or Fund your Paypal account @ cheapest rate in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Your Skype Account by mishael197(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hi people, having problems funding your skype internet call account? For just 2,500NGN you can have a $10 account. Funding is done in less than three days. Just create your skype account then send a mail to
rotormesh@engineer.com
other details would be communicated to you.
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2007
10 dollars = 1,500 naira at the most, bros wan'ts to make 1,000 off each purchase? na wa oh

nlanders begin participate.
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by naijafresh: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2007
I will do it for cheaper
Guaranteed same day credit grin grin
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by kokobelow1: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2007
Hi people,

What is Skype account all about. Enlighten us who knows nothing about it now.
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by Obamedo: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2007
Skype is VOIP software which you can install on your PC to make phone calls
VOIP = Voice over internet protocol.

If you have access to the internet you can download the software and make telephone calls through the internet to anyone in  the world who has also got skype installed on their PC. These calls are free and the service is simply called skype

There is also another skype services called skype out which means that if you credit your skype account you can make calls through your PC to landline numbers mobile phones etc anywhere in the world
It is much cheaper thanusing a conventional telephone in most countries
The only limitation is that you need to be connected to the internet through a PC to make phone calls

Some 3G networks  like 3 in the UK offer skype on the internet surfing package that comes with the phone like the nokia N73
This enables you to make and receive skype calls on your mobile

http://www.skype.com
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by kokobelow1: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2007
Obamedo,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by mishael197(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi man, I just thought the people would know that I mean skype out.Skype-skype calls are free but like you rigghtly said, skype out call ain't free.
You can make over 200minutes of call to the USA using this sktpe out account & this is what I create for you for just 2,500NGN.
Thanks again for your explanation.
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by debosky(m): 4:28am On Apr 20, 2007
bros that is still a rip off, $10 = 1500 naira at most, so why 2,500 why make 67% profit? dat one too much grin grin
Re: Fund Your Skype Account by hayprof(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2007
debosky:

bros that is still a rip off, $10 = 1500 naira at most, so why 2,500 why make 67% profit? that one too much grin grin

Lol grin Arithemetic,

(1) (Reply)

Slightly Used Nokia N97(32gig) For Sale / Dell Insprion 15r Core I5 For Sale. / UK Used Bold 6 (9790) For Sale With Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.