Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo (8616 Views)

Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Somadina Adinma: 'Regina Daniels Is Sweet 16 Forever' / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by chris31(m): 12:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Sometimes people do think that its only men that doesn't last long most women doesn't have the energy to withstand the heat for long period from men
Some men are naturally gifted & can last more than an hour but the women may not bear it
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by newdawn2017(f): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2018
carzola:

This guy must have the worst sex life ever.

This is how real men fuccccck!!!!

20 mins for play
20 mins for sucking breast and pusszzy and her sucking your dee too.
20 mins for sex.

Total 1hr.
correct!
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
internationalman:

Have you tested it.
Yeah I take that every morning and it works perfectly
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
henrybomb:

Yeah I take that every morning and it works perfectly
OK I will give it a try..

What quantity of bitter kola and milk should I used?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
internationalman:

OK I will give it a try..

What quantity of bitter kola and milk should I used?
Just one bitter kola and three tablespoons of milk
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
henrybomb:

Just one bitter kola and three tablespoons of milk
Can't I use peak milk
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 1:31am On Dec 09, 2018
internationalman:

Can't I use peak milk
Nope powdered milk is better.
Just chew the bitter kola first while at that, put the milk in warm water and drink it
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2018
henrybomb:

Nope powdered milk is better.
Just chew the bitter kola first while at that, put the milk in warm water and drink it
Hmmm wonderful..
I will give it a try
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by Tayor23(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Go and start working out
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by ehis010(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
internationalman:

What I meant is that can I perform better naturally if I decide to stop it's usage anytime...

Will it affect my performance in the long-run should I stop using it?
not at all from experience
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
ehis010:
not at all from experience
thanks bro...u must be from Edo state
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
internationalman:

Hmmm wonderful..
I will give it a try
I hope you have tried it?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
henrybomb:

I hope you have tried it?
i have but my girl is not around to test it
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
internationalman:

i have but my girl is not around to test it
grin Badt guy
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
henrybomb:

grin Badt guy
bro i am trying this bcoz i don't want to think of the idea of having to take tramadol.

i like natural.

please if there is any other natural means u know to enhance strong erection and late ejaculation please share with me
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
internationalman:

bro i am trying this bcoz i don't want to think of the idea of having to take tramadol.

i like natural.

please if there is any other natural means u know to enhance strong erection and late ejaculation please share with me
Yeah I understand you....
Eat more of bananas it is rich in iron and potassium
Walnut is also good, then you should also cut down on your sugar intake.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
henrybomb:

Yeah I understand you....
Eat more of bananas it is rich in iron and potassium
Walnut is also good, then you should also cut down on your sugar intake.
what about masturbation?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2018
internationalman:

what about masturbation?
Don't masturbate bro.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2018
henrybomb:

Don't masturbate bro.
but it's hard to stop
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2018
internationalman:

but it's hard to stop
Just get your mind off it and keep yourself busy..
Masturbation does more harm than good
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
henrybomb:

Just get your mind off it and keep yourself busy..
Masturbation does more harm than good
ok bro... were there ever a time u masturbated?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by henrybomb(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
internationalman:

ok bro... were there ever a time u masturbated?
I have never masturbated, the thought has never occured to me

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo by internationalman(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
henrybomb:

I have never masturbated, the thought has never occured to me
ok bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Spent 23 Years Keeping Nails Crowned 2020 World Longest Nails (photos) / What Exactly Is Happening Here Between Wizkid And Tiwa Savage(photo). / If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.