Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

When The Thought Of Men Fail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Thought Of Men Fail (254 Views)

The Thought Of Two Women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Thought Of Men Fail by jonatoye(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When the Thought of Men Fail

WORD FOR TODAY
The thoughts of men fail most of the time to give way to the implementation of God's thought in their lives. Irrespective of your experience with respect to your thoughts and expectations in life, the fact still remains that the thought of God concerning you is that of peace aiming to bring you to an expected end!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11NJKV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The children of Israel were in captivity and the message of the Lord sent to them was that His thoughts for them is of peace. When Joseph was sold out into slavery the Lord did nothing about it; He watched as things unfolded with time according to His will.

Similarly, when Daniel and His 3 friends were thrown into the lion's den and the fiery furnace respectively, the Lord exhibited the same attribute until He intervened and proved Himself as God. For all these men, the Lord acted beyond their thoughts to establish His purpose for them.

As a man, the prevailing situation around us influences our thoughts but God in His mercy at several occasions make His thoughts to prevail above ours. Maybe you would have died or failed in different aspect of life if God should have allowed all your thoughts to come to pass. Appreciate God for the thought of peace in operation on your behalf.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I thank you for everything you have done in my life; thank you for patterning my life to an expected end in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
When your thoughts fail, the thought of peace is in action on your behalf!!!

Have a Peaceful Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/12/18 / How Do We Even Know Heaven Exist? May Be We Just Die And That The End. / Open Heaven 16december 2018 Prayer Points On Today – The Fourth Man In The Furna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.