Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! (35538 Views)

Pictures From Canine Club Of Imo Dog Walk 2022 / Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Purplekush(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
grandstar:
Guys
My brother has a 4 months Boerbull that seems to gentle for my liking. It's even very shy and hides under the chair when its on the veranda

I thought they were all vicious dogs. Is it possible that a boerbull can be gentle?

It's young. Give it time. And don't let it socialize with strangers much. Although some dogs are naturally not aggressive. Depends on it's temperament

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by grandstar(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Purplekush:

It's young. Give it time. And don't let it socialize with strangers much. Although some dogs are naturally not aggressive. Depends on it's temperament

I actually like its gentle nature and I hope she stays that way!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by marvel2011(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Namdeenero:
The benefits of being a dog owner are very numerous.. You're happier ( less likely to suffer from depression), even if you do become depressed, having a pet to take care of can help you out of depressive episode, in some cases more effectively than medications. Since taking care of your dog requires a routine and forces you to stay at least a little active, it is harder to stay inside feeling down all the time.. Even mere looking at your pet increases the amount of Oxytocin in the brain wink
That's when you have a source to fuel up the feeding of your own self before the pet.
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Obbi2: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Davidgr8(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sadly some of those dogs look healthier than their owners
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just imagine all these dogs descending on a robber at d same time
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Ayobami7(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
德英国加
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Namdeenero(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
marvel2011:
That's when you have a source to fuel up the feeding of your own self before the pet.
Lol true
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Namdeenero(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Davidgr8:
Sadly some of those dogs look healthier than their owners
The general outlook of a dog speaks volumes about the owner, keeping them in good shape is not an easy task.. It's always adviced that you don't get a dog unless you can comfortably feed a child

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by ashjay001(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Namdeenero:
The benefits of being a dog owner are very numerous.. You're happier ( less likely to suffer from depression), even if you do become depressed, having a pet to take care of can help you out of depressive episode, in some cases more effectively than medications. Since taking care of your dog requires a routine and forces you to stay at least a little active, it is harder to stay inside feeling down all the time.. Even mere looking at your pet increases the amount of Oxytocin in the brain wink

Guy, owning a pet sef, is depressing on its own, abeg!

Sometimes, I can't be bothered to arrange my own meal, talk more of a dog.

The stink and everything self, especially when u need to restsad

My job is hectic enough, incorporating dog care inside, na die abegtongue

Had to dash it out sharp sharp, make I no come die young cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Seandisputed(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

Come on

They are adorable

I have a "not so good" history with them.

In a nutshell, i hate animals.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Zane2point4(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
WaffenSS:
People are so happy and well fed they've huge dogs

Later they'll say Nigeria is a shithole

Heil hitler!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by viktohmarkz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
all the ladies carrying dogs ups ND down, I hope they are married and all the man that came out to show those dogs I hope they don't have daughters. buh in case they have none of their daughters are permitted to say come and visit me our dog don't bite, come and visit me my dad is nice, nice people easily forget to chain dogs. so visit yourself

1 Like

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Seandisputed:

I have a "not so good" history with them.

In a nutshell, i hate animals.

Okay
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by ericuzor(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

it's called a DDR German shepherd. The one in that pic came from household kennels
thanx bro checking them out on facebook right now..
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Emmaino99(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Check my own joor
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by dasparrow: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
I hope you people kept the dogs dehydrated by having water with you. Some Nigerian dog owners will be parading their dogs in that terrible Nigerian heat until the poor dogs collapse and die. Just saying....because most Nigerian dog owners know nothing about proper dog ownership and care.
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Namdeenero(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
dasparrow:
I hope you people kept the dogs dehydrated by having water with you. Some Nigerian dog owners will be parading their dogs in that terrible Nigerian heat until the poor dogs collapse and die. Just saying....because most Nigerian dog owners know nothing about proper dog ownership and care.
Water and Glucose was readily available bro.. We didn't record any casualties at all, all dogs were in superb condition

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by lereinter(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Namdeenero:
Thats all for now! Thank you Owerri..... Happy New year fam grin grin grin

Kudos
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Baroba(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
dasparrow:

You mean hydrated...

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Jungpablo: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2019
ericuzor:
Need something like this.. What breed is it exactly looks like a German shepherd but different from the ones am seeing around..

DDR German Shepherd from baba himself not cheap at all like regular GSDs he has some solid black pups for sale at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Jungpablo: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2019
grandstar:
Guys
My brother has a 4 months Boerbull that seems to gentle for my liking. It's even very shy and hides under the chair when its on the veranda

I thought they were all vicious dogs. Is it possible that a boerbull can be gentle?

boerboels are not known to be shy or vicious and yes they can be very gentle but again there are many things that can make a dog extremely shy which is mostly from the owners end.
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Npfn: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
What's the name of this dog I love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by ericuzor(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jungpablo:

DDR German Shepherd from baba himself not cheap at all like regular GSDs he has some solid black pups for sale at the moment.
how much is the pup and how can I tell the difference looking at the pup?.
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by lordpherow98(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Npfn:

Lol
I hear say this breed dey suck blood
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Jungpablo: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
ericuzor:
how much is the pup and how can I tell the difference looking at the pup?.

search for his moniker "menkano" or go to facebook "chukwuemeka agwu okorie" as for the price I cannot say as am not the one selling and as long as you are getting from household kennel you don't have to worry.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by jbblues24(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's excellent not just exquisite! cool
Re: Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
npfn:

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) / See The Tortoise I Just Caught / Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.