Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Where Do We Draw The Line Between Calling Wrong Wrong And Judging - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Do We Draw The Line Between Calling Wrong Wrong And Judging (382 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: Leave Me To God, Stop Judging Me On Social Media / Seriously where do you draw the lines? / Judging From These Photos,which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do We Draw The Line Between Calling Wrong Wrong And Judging by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2018
In our world today, especially Nigerians on twitter, now reacts more than fresh concentrated acids in the most sophisticated laboratory any where in the world. There are some People who still stand for and promote good morals as well as minding their business to avoid troubles as people say. But there are some trends we see today, gradually eroding our value systems. These trends today, we see all over the internet and in our society is eating deep into our children, families, religious institutions, the elite and the masses etc.
Unfortunately, it has a way of affecting us as a person in the long run. One may decide to call a spade a spade but you might be mistaken for judging.
How can these things we see today be clarified.

Re: Where Do We Draw The Line Between Calling Wrong Wrong And Judging by MrSix: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2018
This should make FP.

At a point though, the body of your OP is kinda not consistent with the picture and/or title. To me though.
What you've here is philosophical and also sociological. Trying to understand why is depressing. I say this because the sane/moral/humane nature of man is imploding into itself like a black hole. And as it is, nothing will escape it, leading to the final fall of man on the planet.

Our questions of wrong or write have been evolving. Even those who place the answers to an arbitrary supernatural power are not entirely ardent to it. E.g a feminist Christian or Muslim.
As it stands our moral codings have changed. People can identify their abnormal (in the sense that it's uncommon) sexualities and be ok. This was not so much in the past centuries and even in ancient Greece, they were not conceived as we do today.

All I know is, humanity isn't getting any better. Humanity has cancer.

Anyway
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery available
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Check my signature for details.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / Federal Govt Okays N600b For Power Sector / African Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.