Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group (7789 Views)

IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP / Breaking News: UN Puts Biafra In The List Of African Nation / Breaking News;un Warns Over Tensions In Nigeria, Others... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by grandstar(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
I don’t blame Buhari for this, most Africa countries voted for Palestine, I think it’s part of the terms the Chinese gave them if they want any further loan, the Chinese are doing this to prove to the west the now control Africa.

I very much doubt China would dictate to them.

Israel's action to the Palestinians is mean and cruel and hence their disgust.

Hama's however are an extremely foolhardy bunch of guys who have simply plunged the people of Gaza deeper into poverty

Instead of Hama's to have taken advantage of the removal of settlers from the strip by working out a strategic alliance with Israel, it chose instead never to recognise the Israeli state and continue to blood stain divide that pauperises the Palestinians living there

Hamas could have introduced pro business laws that would have fueled a boom bringing Isreali companies in droves and other multinationals into the enclave

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Efewestern:

Apologies boss... never meant to insult you man, I have modified my post.

Hope we are cool now?

No, SA knows how it feels for a foreigner to occupy your territory, that's why they are always against Isreal's land grabbing antics, they have made it clear to the world several times.

they tried this same thing in Lebanon, and when they met a great resistance they withdrew their men, it's very wrong to label Hamas a terror group without looking at what cause the creation of such group, would the have existed if Isreal stayed in their defined territory?.

Once again I'm sorry about my earlier post, peace boss.

No wahala Big Bro. you are very correct about your analysis of Israel and her neighbors. I quite agree with you on that, the saying 'necessity is the mother of invention' is so true about Israel and Hamas because without Israel's wahala there wouldn't have been Hamas which aims to defend the defenseless Palestinians. But i think Israel is utterly ruthless about her defenses because of their long history of being victims of several state sponsored persecutions most recently the holocaust, i think they are very paranoid about this and so try to do every thing possible to try to prevent a repeat occurrence.They do get results though, but I do not agree with all their methods especially their treatment of the Palestinians.
No had feelings bro, have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Ndonu101: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
imam07:
voting against hamas is not about christianity.it is about voting against terorism.

Palestine is not Hamas

you guys need to research this topic more before commenting

You have a full country of people under seige in their own country. Thats the story of Palestine. Most European countries back Palestine in UN.

Only US and their veto rights is what Israel has left

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Temple1288(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
REDshouse:
Russia is better, China is better etc

Russia is better than Canada? China is better than the USA?
Hahaha! Very naive

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by BAILMONEY: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
This vote is not about Buhari

Even I as a Christain will vote against Israel

Israel policy to Palestine is not sustainable

They should make peace with their neighbors
grin BE PROUD OF YOUR ISLAMIC HERITAGE BRUH. EVEN PROPHET BULLHARY S A W IS NOT ASHAMED OF BEING A GREAT PROPHET OF ISLAM

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by REDshouse(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Temple1288:

Hahaha! Very naive
am naive as you
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Friend01(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
keryj:
Buhari is a disaster, you could have just stay neutral

You think. this is about the Bible or some Old Testament support.
Israel. have violated more human rights than any other country fighting for land control.
Buhari voting against Israel is voting for justice and peace.
No true Christian, I repeat no true Christian who knows what has been going on in Palestine will support Israel's oppression and high handedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by fuckboys: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Look at yoruba Muslims in this thread crying for people that are Continents away from them, but python dance was unleashed on their fellow citizens here inside Nigeria and they were rejoicing and jubilating

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Temple1288:

Hahaha! Very naive
Ask the muslim , why are dey not fighting to obtain visa to rusia and china and why are they always gunning for canada uk and usa visa

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by keryj(f): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Friend01:

You think. this is about the Bible or some Old Testament support.
Israel. have violated more human rights than any other country fighting for land control.
Buhari voting against Israel is voting for justice and peace.
No true Christian, I repeat no true Christian who knows what has been going on in Palestine will support Israel's oppression and high handedness.

Did I ask you

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by eunisam: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Terrorist supports terrorist
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Aboki99(m): 2:03am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=freedomforall30 post=73627632]Breaking News UN: Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group. In a United Nations resolution vote to condemn Palestinian Terror Group Hamas actions against Israel. Nigeria voted in favor of Hamas. Once again, infuriating Israel.

https://www.cufi.org.uk/news/breaking-un-sides-with-hamas-as-vote-fails-to-gain-2-3-majority/?fbclid=IwAR2kkrpOh61A4dnZDWLuV8or9V4W6qRg3fSobDbrciILM1EkDNb_lyMcvNY[/quote

Before you sensetionalize and sentimentalize on a conflict where the stronger party (Israel) is by the objective conclusion of even Western observers the chief villain and terrorist (if you assume media plopaganda away that has clearly informed your hasty judgement in this post), how many books have you read on the origin of the Israel/Palestinian or Hamas conflict, jare!
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Temple1288(m): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2018
beamtopola:

Ask the muslim , why are dey not fighting to obtain visa to rusia and china and why are they always gunning for canada uk and usa visa

The guy is either naive or likes lying to himself..
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by awgumayor: 5:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Efewestern:

You don't win war with just weapons alone, our troops are not well motivated, and too many saboteurs, if it's that easy, the IDF would have defeated Hezbollah during the 2006 Lebanon war, even with all their sophisticated weapons and air superiority, Hezbollah with a few hundred of men fought thousands of Isreali soldiers, and they had to retreat.

Nigeria is not the only African country against Israel's operations in the Middle East, South Africa is more anti-Isreal than any country in Africa, and you can see that from the votes from southern Africa, Nigeria is even influencing so many votes from West Africa, almost all West African countries voted against Israel save for Ghana.

Russia, China and Co also voted against Israel, Now the question is, will you be happy if someone else tries to occupy your ancestral land?
Which one is ancestral land? God who created heaven and earth gave Israel the land they are living and you are calling it forceful occupation.
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Axis313(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Israel is always an oppressive and expansionist country,they are not satisfied with the 51% that the u.n gave them out of the original Palestinian territory at the end of the British Mandate in november 29 1947 under the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine.
Israel has always used terror ever since through terrorist groups like Haganah and Irgun and the rest to drove the Palestinians from their lands,since then the Palestinians has been left with meagre strips of lands like gaza,west bank.
Hamas is a freedom/liberation group rather than a terror group,if israel hadn't use violence to grab Palestinian lands,there won't be any need for hamas.
israel is just a pure greedy and oppressive country.Lest I forget they also operates apartheid regime.Evil land grabbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2018
awgumayor:
Which one is ancestral land? God who created heaven and earth gave Israel the land they are living and you are calling it forceful occupation.
Which God? I thought we don't mix religion and politics. Not everybody believe in your old testament.And try to research the treatment of and the decline population of Palestine Christian population and the reason of it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Efewestern: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2018
awgumayor:

God is not a JEW, God didn't give Isreal any land, stop using Gods Name to steal someone's property!

If you don't know the issue on ground it's better you don't comment, this is a public forum, Israel is occupying someone's land, all you could say is this, you are no different from Boko Haram who kills people in the name of their God.

Well I don't blame you, you have been so brainwashed, to you isreal is the chosen one, and every other race can burn in hell, wake up man.. we all don't believe in such BS.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by cheruv: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2018
grandstar:

I very much doubt China would dictate to them.

Israel's action to the Palestinians is mean and cruel and hence their disgust.

Hama's however are an extremely foolhardy bunch of guys who have simply plunged the people of Gaza deeper into poverty

Instead of Hama's to have taken advantage of the removal of settlers from the strip by working out a strategic alliance with Israel, it chose instead never to recognise the Israeli state and continue to blood stain divide that pauperises the Palestinians living there

Hamas could have introduced pro business laws that would have fueled a boom bringing Isreali companies in droves and other multinationals into the enclave
You're the only one that made objective sense in light of the history of the area...
Israel withdrew it's forces and settlers from Azza in 2005, rather than Hamas who seized power in a violent coup in 2007 rule the area with benevolence, they decided to antagonize the Israelis with useless wars and terrorism.
Azza in 2005 was in the same state Singapore was in 1965 when Malaysia expelled it from the Malaysian Federation, and rather than antagonize the Malays, they decided to work on themselves under the guidance of their then illustrious leader, Yi Gwan Yu and now look at them!!!
In 2007, Aza had two choices... One for prosperity using the Singapore model and another for destruction, and they chose destruction, so no one should blame the Israelis for helping them destroy themselves
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by imam07: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Ndonu101:

Palestine is not Hamas

you guys need to research this topic more before commenting

You have a full country of people under seige in their own country. Thats the story of Palestine. Most European countries back Palestine in UN.

Only US and their veto rights is what Israel has left
hamas is palestine my friend. Why has palestine hv not bn able to silence hamas d terrorist since all these years.. Mention d names of d most europe countries u said supported palestine.
U all want isreal to leave palestine land? Why are u not in support of fulani to leaf afonja land in ilorin..?why do we have some bunch of hyprocrites in dis country? Cant people live in peace and harmony without terrorising other fellow?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2018
cheruv:

You're the only one that made objective sense in light of the history of the area...
Israel withdrew it's forces and settlers from Azza in 2005, rather than Hamas who seized power in a violent coup in 2007 rule the area with benevolence, they decided to antagonize the Israelis with useless wars and terrorism.
Azza in 2005 was in the same state Singapore was in 1965 when Malaysia expelled it from the Malaysian Federation, and rather than antagonize the Malays, they decided to work on themselves under the guidance of their then illustrious leader, Yi Gwan Yu and now look at them!!!
In 2007, Aza had two choices... One for prosperity using the Singapore model and another for destruction, and they chose destruction, so no one should blame the Israelis for helping them destroy themselves

Thank you.

Your reference to Malaysia also made me think of Cyprus.

When the island was invaded and divided by Turkey into basically Greek and Turkish Cyprus, the Europeans to their credit did not carry it on their head like the Arabs did with Palestine. They did not rail that a non Caucasian and Muslim (though secular) nation had slapped them in the face.

The Greek cypriots too did not wail forever. Rather, with time, the Greek Cypriots introduced business friendly laws and the country now is in the league of rich countries.

Its a lesson the Arabs should take too heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Friend01(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Did I ask you

I was only correcting your grand Olympic size ignorance for speaking about what you have no knowledge about.

And again, you do to ask me as this place is a open platform.
If you don't like been questioned for any rubbish yiu say, you may as well log out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Friend01(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Did I ask you

I was only correcting your grand Olympic size ignorance for speaking about what you have no knowledge about.

And again, you don't have to ask me anything as this place is an open platform.
If you don't like been questioned for any rubbish you say, you may as well log out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by keryj(f): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Friend01:

And again, you do to ask me as this place is a open platform.
If you don't like been questioned for any rubbish yiu say, you may as well log out.

Go and kii yourself

Can't Buhari just remain neutral
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by Friend01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Go and kii yourself

Can't Buhari just remain neutral

Go kill myself, yet you insisted on dropping a comment .how thoughtful.
You can't be neutral in the face of clear cut oppression by the Israeli state. You don't do that.

I won't call your mention again, I will advise you to go read about what lead to all this conflict between the Palestinians and Israelis that birthed Hamas ; and why is this oppression being supported by some evil forces against the Palestinians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by keryj(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Friend01:

Go kill myself, yet you insisted on dropping a comment .how thoughtful.
You can't be neutral in the face of clear cut oppression by the Israeli state. You don't do that.

I won't call your mention again, I will advise you to go read about what lead to all this conflict between the Palestinians and Israelis that birthed Hamas ; and why is this oppression being supported by some evil forces against the Palestinians.

Why is it so difficulty to kill yourself. Is it by force to agree with you sad.
I still maintain my opinion: why can't Buhari the dullard remain neutral
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by EazyMoh(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
fx45:
Jonathan abstained from the votes. Stay neutral!
That time staying nuetral was tantamount to voting for Isreal. Netanyahu had to call GEJ personally to request that Nigeria at least abstained, and GEJ obliged. Netanyahu had to commend GEJ on international media.
IN this case abstaining is also equal to vote against Isreal since they need 2/3 majority to label a political party in a neighboring country as a terrorsit organization. That's why their ambassador was also blaming those countries that also abstained.
In international politics there's nothing like nuetral party, that's why China and Russia had to chose side opposite to that of the US.
Go figure.
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by arewaboy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
zurich1010:
In this case, Israel support for IPOB is justified. When you have a government that cannot reason. You will stay neutral on issues like this. Want to act like a big daddy Islamic country. Who told you we are a Muslim country to decide for all of us? SMH.

When Nigeria voted down a proposal which will pave a way for granting Palestine a member status in the UN during Jonathan's era, please where are you?

He acted as big daddy Christian country without any consultation inside the country.

Who told you Nigeria is Christian or Jewish sympathetic country go decide for all of us, when majority of the world are supporting their cause? we should either be neutral or be absentees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by fx45(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
EazyMoh:

That time staying nuetral was tantamount to voting for Isreal. Netanyahu had to call GEJ personally to request that Nigeria at least abstained, and GEJ obliged. Netanyahu had to commend GEJ on international media.
IN this case abstaining is also equal to vote against Isreal since they need 2/3 majority to label a political party in a neighboring country as a terrorsit organization. That's why their ambassador was also blaming those countries that also abstained.
In international politics there's nothing like nuetral party, that's why China and Russia had to chose side opposite to that of the US.
Go figure.
You people have carried on as if Nigeria is an Islamic country... The good thing is that Israel now has compelling reasons to continue supporting the emergence of Biafra. Nigeria keeps shooting itself in the leg. It is a plus for the Biafrans
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by EazyMoh(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2018
fx45:
You people have carried on as if Nigeria is an Islamic country... The good thing is that Israel now has compelling reasons to continue supporting the emergence of Biafra. Nigeria keeps shooting itself in the leg. It is a plus for the Biafrans
And who doesn't want Biafra? It's just the politicians that are benefiting from the dysfunctional system, and they are even more in the so called Biafra land. Go and ask the chairman SE Gov Forum.
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by abusurv(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Isreal support biafra during the civil war and still supporting them why should Buhari vote for them? Is it to say thank you for the role of distablising NIGERIA as a nation. Where many soul were lost during the civil war.
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by macIB(m): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2019
fx45:
Will you keep shut! South Africa will always vote against Israel for the singular reason that Israel supported the apartheid regimes in South Africa.

this my friend is an idiot. always abusing pple
Re: Breaking News: UN - Nigeria Votes Against Israel In Favor Of Hamas Terror Group by justtoodark: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2019
devindevin2000:
I'll not blame Israel again for supporting IPOB. It's clear Bubu is the one looking for trouble. Haba, Buhari? Can't you abstain like Afghanistan, a staunch Muslim country?

chai....see trouble....

why cant they just abstain....??
who send them to go save a unsavable world....??

chai....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp / Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) / Like NNPCL, NIMASA, NPA, Customs And Others Should Pay Revenues To CBN - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.