Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Am A Social Media, Content Writer And Online Community Manager? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am A Social Media, Content Writer And Online Community Manager? (346 Views)

The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Social Media, Content Writer And Online Community Manager? by onitiju: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Do you want to be more focused on running your business while you allow an experience individual to moderate your online community and content development? Would you prefer the service of someone who have moderated the online community of multinational businesses and startups in Nigeria and Africa ? If Yes, kindly send a mail to eonitiju@gmail.com, DM @eonitiju on Instagram or 08124331663 on Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Care International Recruitment | How To Successfully Apply / Facts About The Nigerian Army Recruitment / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.