Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) (38454 Views)

Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Gistvic: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
From Gistvic.com

A lady is currently battling for dear life, after allegedly guzzling a bottle of popular insecticide, Sniper, this morning, in Ogudu, Lagos State.

According to reports, the lady took the decision because of her incessant misunderstandings with her husband, coupled with their landlord decision to give them a quit notice.

It was gathered that their fight always stems from the fact that the husband, who is poor, is constantly cheating on her.

The man was also accused of preventing the wife from interacting with people on their street.She, thus, decided to commit suicide, today, by drinking Sniper. However, she was rescued and was rushed to an undisclosed hospital in a wheelbarrow.

Read more: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/lady-drinks-insecticide-after-fight.html

3 Shares

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by GavelSlam: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Funny enough, that's the only time the product would not be adulterated.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rushed to the hospital in a wheelbarrow
What a country we live in sad
I hope she survives this even though her chances of survival are very slim.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
You want to kill yourself for one yeye Fowl embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
His poor and still cheating on her, that's terrible.

26 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
You are a pest to her freedom

You are a cheat

Worst of it all, u are broke

This is certainly not a type of man worth dying for.
grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
He must have beated hell out of her
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Some people are just naturally wicked. I mean how can you be poor and be cheating at sam. That man certified DK

17 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by quinnboy: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kai!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by AntiWailer: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Poverty is suicidal. Some vent out their frustration on their supposed loved ones.

Others see no meaning staying alive, hence, they are looking for the slightest provocation to commit suicide. cry embarassed

May we not find our self in the situation painted above.

Pity.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nice ambulance .. Naija I hail una angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
She wanted to taste death, they should have left her to die
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Where will a poor man get money to cheat on his wife
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
why will you kill yourself because of the opposite sex? She could have easily get another man to fill the vacuum the idiot man left.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
dominique:

She should survive if she is sent to a properly equipped hospital on time where they will flush her stomach using the right chemicals and equipment. Sadly we all know such hospitals are few.

I pray she survives undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by deepwater(f): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Poor and cheating on your wife....rough combination.

Madam u are being carried on a wheel barrow ambulance in Lagos state....i am so sorry to say... but that man aint worth dying for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Okoyeeboz: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mutemenot:
Nice ambulance .. Naija I hail una angry

Provided the life is saved, they can as well carry her on the back or put her on a donkey.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Emperor002: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
just passing
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Ogirheema: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
God forgive me for she is mad.
God forgive me for he is crazy.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by iyatrustee(f): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Misunderstanding with Husband and she wan kill herself? Same husband wey other ladies for don dey queue on top him matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Okoyeeboz: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
dominique:

Nigeria is getting better.
At least, the sniper she drank is original.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
dominique:
grin grin grin at lease she was Rush, you no hear say the man no get money undecided
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
She wants to kill herself because of a man as if the man will stop cheating when she die.

Some women sef, common sense is not common to them sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
1. Poor guy who cheats

2. Landlord has evicted them or about to....

3. Wheelbarrow ambulance.

Poverty is just attacking this family from all angles

11 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
is that s0meone with a chicken

dont tell me he picked up d poor fowl during d commotion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave / Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.