Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) (52223 Views)

Governor Adeleke Pays Condolence Visit To Senator Saraki In Lagos / Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Greenbirth: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Clone
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Make them negotiate their price well abeg , Take the dollar and go to the next level grin grin grin

See uncle Jimi o , baba Don run go collect campaign and the money to take upgrade the pharmacy ... sharp guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
eeee!!!!!! pain nextlevellers remain blessed

1 Like

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by james1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
ATIKULATED!!!!
come february 2019 PMB is going to daura straight!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by ayomilore: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
They just want to scam Atiku. The presidential candidates that can not win thier polling booth. Most of them are not known.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by shakmati(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Seconded

He is the only available option..

If he decides to allow few crooked individuals hijack his government and Impoverish the people.. Like Buhari has done

We will send him packing

Exactly. An Atiku presidency is a victory for democracy. It will show Nigerians are woke. Politicians can't be messing with us all the time!
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by james1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Daura straight!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by contigiency(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Inconsequential set of people, buhari will still defeat all of you put together with a wide margin.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
She's Atikulated internally already, did'nt u listen 2 her recent rant?
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
any tin to remove lifeless is berra 4me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Abeg make me sef meet Atiku and chop some dollars. Las las na Buhari go win

2 Likes

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by supereagle(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
michoim:
15 mushroom presdential born losers meet with another presidential born loser...lol

my dear FeBuhari is the red sea of their destruction. They will not get up again.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Atiku the desperado
shukuokukobambi:
Is Oby Ezekwesili among them? Is Sowore among them? Is Moghalu among them? Is Olawepo Hashim among them? Is Donald Duke among them? angry

Which kind of desperation and fvckery is all these biko?

3 Likes

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Is Oby Ezekwesili among them? Is Sowore among them? Is Moghalu among them? Is Olawepo Hashim among them? Is Donald Duke among them? angry

Which kind of desperation and fvckery is all these biko?

They wish...

Atiku should spend money

"Only" his money we need

Atiku is the only spender in this election and he must spend Big and Loss BIG.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Kooldon(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
After reading this in the news, one Adam Osh. will be shaking while one Lai Moh will be cooking up lies to counter the event.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
hahahaha Madam, why are u feeling too excited!! undecided..its not like u can mention 2 out of those 15 candidates

these are the people that can hardly get 50 votes each, if its was sowore, olawepo-hashim etc we would have shiveredgrin cheesy

if they had just showed u the picture without writing any news behind it, i bet u might think it is one of those ordinary meeting grin
ajepako:
Call Atiku whatever name you choose

But you cannot deny his tenacity and relentlessness

He's taking the bull by the horn..

Not some old kangaroo waiting for presidency to fall into his lap on the altar of expired "hintegrity "..

All because of some brain dead zombie supporters....
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by smirn(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Surely they must gather but their gathering must be in VAIN.
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by densiks: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
So these guys are presidential candidates?
grin
They are political businessmen.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by ajepako(f): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahahaha Madam, why are u feeling too excited!! undecided..its not like u can mention 3 out of those 46 candidates

these are the people that can hardly get 50 votes each, if its was sowore, olawepo-hashim etc we would have shiveredgrin cheesy

if they had just showed u the picture without writing any news behind it, i bet u might think it all those ordinary meeting grin

You failed to note my point..

I am talking about his tenacity and relentlessness in his campaign

Unlike sitting president's who always feel so complacent and confident they will come back...

GEJ was exactly like that in 2015 while Buhari (or at least his handlers were tenacious and relentless in packaging him..

That's my point..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
He is the president, you dont expect him to leave his job and daily routine of governance for campaign, i bet ull be the first to complain if he does that

he will definitely campaign, but i think towards the end of December bcuz he has no time now as a president
ajepako:

You failed to note my point..

I am talking about his tenacity and relentlessness in his campaign

Unlike sitting president's who always feel so complacent and confident they will come back...

GEJ was exactly like that in 2015 while Buhari (or at least his handlers were tenacious and relentless in packaging him..

That's my point..
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
THAT MAN WITH SKYE BLUE AGBADA, IS HE AMONG THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE? THIS IH HOW HE WANTS TO BE SLEEPING IN ASO ROCK.
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by techlawcrat: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Amalgamation of the less privileged parties.
property for sale.
Property Location: Festac
Property Type: 3 Bedroom Duplex Title: Certificate of Occupancy. Price: 28million
All Basic Amenities Intact.
STEADY WATER, POWER AND ADEQUATE SECURITY IN THE ESTATE. call 07087940346 for enquiries.
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Haddock(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Smile4daddy:

They wish...

Atiku should spend money

"Only" his money we need

Atiku is the only spender in this election and he must spend Big and Loss BIG.

fredoooooo:
Make them negotiate their price well abeg , Take the dollar and go to the next level grin grin grin

See uncle Jimi o , baba Don run go collect campaign and the money to take upgrade the pharmacy ... sharp guy grin grin grin
Sunofgod:
They are there to be settled in dollars.....Atiku has deep pockets.
ayomilore:
They just want to scam Atiku. The presidential candidates that can not win thier polling booth. Most of them are not known.

Aswear, una no get joy.
Make guys no chop Atiku dollars in peace again?
Una wan do sotay Atiku go come know our plans

1 Like

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by ozo13(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
charlycharles:
Have Saraki lost any fight before? The answer is NO!!!!. If u know u know.
Atiku/Obi is a goal!
hehehe.he lost one sir 3weeks ago in his home state kwara

1 Like

Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by thatigboman: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
So these guys are presidential candidates?
grin
yes. did they stop you from contesting?
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Tomkay2011: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
They are only interested in his money. National Cake.. smiley
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sunofgod:
They are there to be settled in dollars.....Atiku has deep pockets.
Indeed. Who wants identify with failure? Im sure you wouldn't either . Buhari is a failure so everybody wants a better alternative.
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
I will giiiiiive you 10 billion Naira each to step down for me - Atiku Abubakar
Re: 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is one the benefits of being a presidential candidate of any mushroom party... you can just go to the highest bidder collect your share and declare support

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi / Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.