Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation (1349 Views)

Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not / Jubril Of Sudan: Omokri Reacts As Kimmel, Noah Mock Buhari ‘cloning’ / Atiku Addresses Buhari 'cloning' Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
If I were an APC party Chieftain, I would ask Buhari to do the following to clear all these rumours about him being cloned. Whichever you look at it, if conspiracies or lies against one isnt addressed, it might stick. Jews do not believe till date that the Messiah, Jesus had come and gone due to how soldiers where bribed by the Pharisees to spread lies that his body was stolen by his disciples.

To.clear this purported cloning/body double allegations, President Buhari should by any means (just as he 'addressed' his WAEC certificate) issue by:

1. Attend a function (religious or otherwise) anytime soonest and stylishly remove his cap for all to see his "bald hair". Delaying it may also create another issue of saying he is growing his hair all these while, hence why he didn't do that soon.

2. Sign an Executive order on "anything", append his HIS SIGNATURE and display it to camera (Donald Trump style) for all to see.

3. Address Nigerians on state of the nation on live TV here in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by PussyRiot(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
so Nigerians took this jubrin brouhaha to another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Frankdoz27: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
I support you on this suggestion. Am very much disturbed why jubril had blatantly refuse to remove his cap. Please any willing person can join the 30 days and night prayer and fasting themed, " OPERATION THE CAP MUST FALL".
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Frankdoz27:
I support you on this suggestion. Am very much disturbed why jubril had blatantly refuse to remove his cap. Please any willing person can join the 30 days and night prayer and fasting themed, " OPERATION THE CAP MUST FALL".

Let him put his political enemies' claims to an end.
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Great are u lord, great are u lord, great are u lord.
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Great are u lord, great are u lord, great are u lord.

Nwoke Omanbala, is that all?
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Nwoke Omanbala, is that all?

That's abia state matter....

I don't interfere in what is not my business...

I have already atikulated to be reading trash.
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That's abia state matter....
I don't interfere in what is not my business...
I have already atikulated to be reading trash.
Now, that's irritating sad
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Now, that's irritating sad

Lolzzzz....chaiiii

I withdraw my statement.

Apologies.
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
PussyRiot:
so Nigerians took this jubrin brouhaha to another level

The terrorist buhari is dead...

Nigeria is now been colonized again by sudan....represented by jubril...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by OHOnairaland: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jubril should reserve his energy for something else. There is nothing to prove anymore at this stage since it has already been irrefutably proven beyond all logical and reasonable doubt the he is Jubril. It is just politics whan anybody says he is (late) Buhari as there is no more single remaining reason to continue to address jubril as (late) Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The terrorist buhari is dead...

Nigeria is now been colonized again by sudan....represented by jubril...

Watch where he said he graduated from War College, "UNITED KINGDOM OF AMERICA", further fueling conspiracy theorists claim of being Jubril.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXlRQgKBXFU
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Frankdoz27: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jubril can only deceive Yoruba Muslims and not me, he must remove his cap.
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Jubril can only deceive Yoruba Muslims and not me, he must remove his cap.

Let him have a live media chat with Nigeria journalists. Something he has not done.
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by MalcoImX: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
If I were an APC party Chieftain, I would ask Buhari to do the following to clear all these rumours about him being cloned. Whichever you look at it, if conspiracies or lies against one isnt addressed, it might stick. Jews do not believe till date that the Messiah, Jesus had come and gone due to how soldiers where bribed by the Pharisees to spread lies that his body was stolen by his disciples.

To.clear this purported cloning/body double allegations, President Buhari should by any means (just as he 'addressed' his WAEC certificate) issue by:

1. Attend a function (religious or otherwise) anytime soonest and stylishly remove his cap for all to see his "bald hair". Delaying it may also create another issue of saying he is growing his hair all these while, hence why he didn't do that soon.

2. Sign an Executive order on "anything", append his HIS SIGNATURE and display it to camera (Donald Trump style) for all to see.

That's why some people call you Igbo boys disrespectful and insensitive to other's cultures and ways of life.

Buhari should do all these, not as part of his way of doing things, or official duties but to satisfy a drug addict that would come up with other senseless and nefarious allegations.

No child or an adult, for that matter, would in the whole of northern Nigeria tell an old man to take off his cap to satisfy his senseless low level life. This would be seen as a disrespect of the highest order and may even lead to being ostracized and curse being placed on you

If you notice, Buhari has never given an iota of air to all what the fugitive was saying and has never mentioned the nonentity's name. The reference to this issue came to honour a request and as a mark of respect to a hardworking Nigerian in diaspora, not to engage any vagabond and drug addicted wannabe Jew.

So, Buhari will do none of your request. It would be pedestrian and amount to childishness to engage the male stripper on any level. I found it even denigrating to the office of Lai Mohammed and any senior aide to be entertaining anything from this runaway secessionist. Their work should be to explore all diplomatic means to extradite Kanu to answer for his transgressions and ars.e to be whooped.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by LibertyRep: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

He is under no obligation to do number 1 -2 but number 3 s very important, not just because of the Jubril rumor but hey why would the President of a country find it extremely hard to engage the nation's media and address the citizens on live television?
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by LibertyRep: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

He is under no obligation to do number 1 -2 but number 3 is very important, not just because of the Jubril rumor but hey why would the President of a country find it extremely hard to engage the nation's media and address the citizens on live television?

Presidents accross the world engage their country's media and address the nation on topical national issues. Why should ours be an exemption?
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Npfn: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jubril will no longer attend events outside Northern Nigeria. VP Osinbajo is now Nigeria’s unofficial president and now on his way to meet German business leaders, a meeting previously scheduled for ‘Buhari’. No public waving, meetings & escape for the impostor!
#UnmaskJubril
Re: Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Npfn:
Jubril will no longer attend events outside Northern Nigeria. VP Osinbajo is now Nigeria’s unofficial president and now on his way to meet German business leaders, a meeting previously scheduled for ‘Buhari’. No public waving, meetings & escape for the impostor!
#UnmaskJubril

He doesn't have the oratory prowess of a Democrat?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Suspend The Constitution, Shut Down NASS If Re-elected / 2019ELECTOIN: Buhari Releases 5 ‘indisputable Facts’ About Atiku / Obi, Agbaje Set Computer Village, Ladipo Market On Fire As They Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.