Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

2019 Oscars: Twitter Users React As Kevin Hart Steps Down As Host - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019 Oscars: Twitter Users React As Kevin Hart Steps Down As Host (460 Views)

Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Ogenna Walter Receives Rousing Reception In Central African Republic As Host / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Looking Dapper In A Tuxedo As Host Of Miss Africa Calabar 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Oscars: Twitter Users React As Kevin Hart Steps Down As Host by Newsbreakers: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
2019 OSCARS: TWITTER USERS REACT AS KEVIN HART STEPS DOWN AS HOST

Twitter users have reacted to Kevin Hart decision to step down as the host of the 2019 Oscars over some comments he had made which were perceived to be homophobic.

The US comedian/actor made this known on his Twitter page on Thursday night, December 6, 2018.

In the tweet, he stated his reason saying; “This is because I do not want to be a distraction on a night that should be celebrated by so many amazing talented artists.”
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/2019-oscars-twitter-users-react-as-kevin-hart-steps-down-as-host/

MALEEK BERRY DROPS TWO NEW HITS: WAIT AND DOING U

British-Nigerian producer and recording artist Maleek Shoyebi popularly known as Maleek Berry has released two new singles titled “Wait” and “Doing U” just for the holiday season.

“Wait” speaks to the emotional life of the singer who is portrayed as a devout lover holding onto his girl suggesting that they could be secret lovers if she wants it.
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/maleek-berry-drops-two-new-hits-wait-and-doing-u/

TVC PRESENTER TEARFULLY APOLOGISES TO HER HUSBAND AFTER MAKING DISTASTEFUL COMMENT

Following the controversial statement made by TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi Brown concerning her daughter and her husband Femi Afolabi Brown, the TV host has tearfully apologised to her husband for making such statements.

Morayo during a discussion on Rape which she anchored live alongside other colleagues said she would never trust her husband enough to bathe their daughter because of the increasing cases of fathers molesting their daughters.

During the live recording of her show this morning, a tearful Morayo apologised to her husband saying; “The last 24 hours have been tougher than I expected, my sincere apologies to my husband, I love, trust and respect you! It was an error and I’m really sorry.
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/tvc-presenter-tearfully-apologises-to-her-husband-after-making-distasteful-comment/

WILL SMITH TOOK TWO YEARS OFF WORK AFTER REALISING HIS FAMILY WAS NOT HAPPY

American actor, Will Smith recently opened up on his family staging a ‘mutiny’ in 2012 due to their unhappiness at how he was ‘leading’ the clan. In 2010, Willow, now 18, released her hit Whip My Hair; Jaden, now 20, was starring in The Karate Kid; and his wife Jada, 47, was appearing in the drama series Hawthorne. However, as time went on, Will realised that it wasn’t the direction he should have been leading his family in.

He said:

“I took two years off. I met Michaela Boehm, who studied under David Deida, who is the author of the book The Way of the Superior Man, and I started reading his work, and I was like, ‘Oh my God, he understands.’ I literally worked with Michaela for two years. Trying to figure out what I didn’t know about my family is happy. And I didn’t work―I didn’t make a movie for two years.
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/will-smith-took-two-years-off-work-after-realising-his-family-was-not-happy/

BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE TO SPEND CHRISTMAS TOGETHER WITH KIDS

Brad Pitt, 54, and Angelina Jolie, 43, have been locked in a tense custody battle over their six children, Maddox, 17, Pax, 14, Zahra, 13, Shiloh, 12, and 10-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

However, it’s now claimed that the former couple will share time with their large brood over the Christmas holidays, making for quite the amicable agreement.

‘His new agreement with Angelina allows for them to split time with the kids over the coming holidays and they will all be spending time in L.A., close to each other.’
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-to-spend-christmas-together-with-kids/

(1) (Reply)

Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. / Tekno Returns Back To Nigeria In The Wake Of Experiencing Treatment For His Harm / Am Very Grateful To E-money For This End Of Year Gift-funny Bone Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.