Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sexual Mollestation In Idp Camp. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Mollestation In Idp Camp. (382 Views)

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Mollestation In Idp Camp. by Stargner: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
As Forwarded.

“Good afternoon everyone. I was at the Daudu camp yesterday for an assessment
It was a focus group discussion
So I the girls whether there were cases of trafficking
A lady raised up her hand and narrated a situation that happened at the camp. She stated that a girl in her block was given out by a vigilante woman to a mopol man who held her and dragged her to somewhere. That she returned crying that she was raped by the mopol
That what actually happened that night was that the mopol man came to their block and told the vigilante woman that he wants to befriend her and she rejected the offer. That the vigilante woman promised to give him one of the girls in her block in exchange for 3000 naira
When I tried to further get answers, she could not give details coz I think from the looks on the faces around, she got intimidated. She rather told me that Sema officials were aware. That I could get details from them. I could not see her after the session
I know the victim could be helpless. And I also know, if we ask questions we could get answers and identify the victim, the vigilante woman who was suspended but is now at the camp and the identity of the mopol man
I could not get coz she got frightened and could not supply facts but that Sema and their Chairman handled the matter by chasing the vigilante woman away who has now returned.so I believe its a well known fact to them and that if they are approached there will be answers
I just feel Sema handling the matter is not enough.
Sema might be conspirators in the above scenario from what I have just read
The above information just came from a female lawyer who went to the IDP camp at Daudu yesterday”
Re: Sexual Mollestation In Idp Camp. by Princealex1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Am not surprised

(1) (Reply)

CEO Ordered Thugs To Beat Her Gateman Who Demanded For His Salary (photos ) / Breaking: Edo State Passes Bill To Ban And Criminalise Cultists in the state(pic / (photos)suspected Ritualist Nabbed With Human Parts In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.