Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) (43863 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos / AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
ACCIDENT is now a CHIEFTAINCY TITLE, just like WARRI BILLIONAIRE has been accepted widely as a title
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who be this one Again

Facebooker:
Come jam my pussy!

The kind accident you go get na die.

Sweeter than honey!
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Wolex76: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
blessedweapon:
I'm voting Atiku. The only thing that can make me change my mind is if NwaAmaikpe replies a mention.

Lol NwaAmaipe had replied a mention before but it has been
long, in fact that would be the first time I saw him replying a mention. He mentioned barbeque on his post then.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by adamsumale(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Facebooker:
Come jam my pussy!

Sweeter than honey!

Just look at this one....you start wondering how you manage to get a phone....Edada
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
People saying he should stop driving recklessly or that he should get a driver probably don't know how life works; life is mysterious, not all accident victims are reckless drivers.

Before my very own eyes in 2015, I watched a fully loaded commuter bus veer off the road from our lane to the other lane in a twinkle of an eye like a bird and guess what happened

Two coming vehicles on that other lane were unfortunate to hit the fully loaded bus because they too were in motion not expecting any obstacle as the expressway was clear.

The occupants of the two vehicles on the other lane; a man and his two sons died instantly, others died too with some sustaining heavy injuries and for the commuter bus, many died and the few alive were trapped as we sympathizers gathered trying our best to turn the tumbled commuter bus as people got trapped bleeding, some already dead, broken legs, head, hands, spinal cord, etc, the images stayed in my memory for years, I cried cry

So life is mysterious, pray if u are destined to die by accident or such unforseen occurrences of life that God show mercy and upturn it for u. Its not about being careful or good, only God knows why and how
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by shigoawesu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Denikayan:
Looking for attention wey go kill am

Make Benin or Kaba people just flash this guy number on wheels

R.I.P is the case

If them give am direct call alone, Viewers discretion is the case
Laugh finish me for here, I swear u no get joy at all
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Yudee8(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
me and this guy no fit enter the same motor oo
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Ziel20: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Facebooker:
Come jam my pussy!

Sweeter than honey!

Thanks. I'd rather not. Who wants die?
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Your Chi is on Steroids
kung-fu panda
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by TrippieRed(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
African fool
WritePal:
Some of these people whose job requires being on the road often sometimes go to Babas for protection ring against accident.

But the devil uses it to get blood of other innocent, unprotected people. The black, thick ring on their fingers will keep attracting auto accidents. The wearer will survive with small scratches but most people there will die. The survivor will be shouting alhamdulahi, not realizing it's the evil ring that's drawing accidents to him.

So the devil excludes him and take many other innocent, unprotected lives courtesy of the ring. Native doctors are one of the biggest problems of the dark continent.
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2018
WritePal:
Some of these people whose job requires being on the road often sometimes go to Babas for protection ring against accident.

But the devil uses it to get blood of other innocent, unprotected people. The black, thick ring on their fingers will keep attracting auto accidents. The wearer will survive with small scratches but most people there will die. The survivor will be shouting alhamdulahi, not realizing it's the evil ring that's drawing accidents to him.

So the devil excludes him and take many other innocent, unprotected lives courtesy of the ring. Native doctors are one of the biggest problems of the dark continent.

My guy forget that superstitious bullshyt, if person time comes, even one extra second e no go get, black rings, devils & all that bull shyt can save his life or take anothers life that was not destined to die that day
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by kolaaderin: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
Ameen Jega whose Twitter handle is @Am_Jega couldn’t contain his joy after his sixth auto accident. He went straight to Twitter to celebrate his survival for the sixth time.

After Mr Jega tweeted his testimony, a lot of people reacted.

Who knows, he might be the next Frane Selak, the unluckiest lucky man on earth. He’s a Croatian man who escaped death seven times. and afterwards won a million dollar lottery in 2003 which made him a millionaire.

Take a look at some of the reactions below;

Source: https://autojosh.com/man-celebrates-sixth-accident/

And yet the freaky hazard on replay still would be driving soon in this country. He is a danger for all road users. In a sane society, the second count of such crash would mark the end of his driving days, never going to be entitled to any form of valid licence again. Please tell this hazard to stay of the roads and stay a mile away from anything wheel, he is gonna kill an innocent person soon.
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by kolaaderin: 12:16am On Dec 08, 2018
kehinde1588:
I know him very well he is my brother's frd. Sincerely speaking the guy is really lucky but the fact is that everything boils down to the fact that his time has not reached. The owner of the soul is not ready to take it back. Even if he had an accident on the most dreaded road, he would still come out without sustaining any injury.

Please tell that road hazard to stay off our roads, he is a serious danger to other motorist. He should also stay a mile away from steering wheel henceforth .

Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by kolaaderin: 12:16am On Dec 08, 2018
kehinde1588:
I know him very well he is my brother's frd. Sincerely speaking the guy is really lucky but the fact is that everything boils down to the fact that his time has not reached. The owner of the soul is not ready to take it back. Even if he had an accident on the most dreaded road, he would still come out without sustaining any injury.

Please tell that road hazard to stay off our roads, he is a serious danger to other motorist. He should also stay a mile away from steering wheel henceforth .
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:15am On Dec 08, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
Make I no talk because na we

Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by CarGuide: 4:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by kenodrill: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Facebooker:
Come jam my pussy!

Sweeter than honey!

Abeg I wan jam am..
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by sundaygray(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2018
everyone runs out of luck eventually.
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by okrikaboi: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Final destination if you know what i mean
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Insurance company be like...... Just die already bugger angry

Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Benjamin08: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Mumu, continue counting you hear
One day one day, monkey go go market, e no go fit come back.
Reckless driver. Better go learn how to drive.

Dude I saw ur profile. Guess what....!!!!
"I Saw Nootthhhhiiinnnnggg"
Re: Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) by Benjamin08: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Facebooker:
Come jam my pussy!
Sweeter than honey!
All ur Post are about sex... Good 1, I feel that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / 2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.