Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ptad Pays 500 Next Of Kin (nok) Of Deceased Nitel/mtel Pensioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ptad Pays 500 Next Of Kin (nok) Of Deceased Nitel/mtel Pensioners (510 Views)

Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) / Nitel/mtel Pensioners Shows Gratitude To The President / Pension: NITEL/MTEL Ex-workers Now In PTAD Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ptad Pays 500 Next Of Kin (nok) Of Deceased Nitel/mtel Pensioners by Officialpdpnig: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD), has in continuation of the settlement of death benefit to Next-Of-Kin (NoK) of deceased Parastatals Pensioners who died after service, paid full benefit to Five Hundred (500) NOKs who have completed the process of documentation and have been cleared for payment by Federal Auditors.

http://www.ptad.gov.ng/ptad-pays-500-next-of-kin-nok-of-deceased-nitel-mtel-pensioners/

Mynd44
Re: Ptad Pays 500 Next Of Kin (nok) Of Deceased Nitel/mtel Pensioners by Officialpdpnig: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Same NITEL that Atiku dubiously sold off and didn't pay the workers who got left with no job and many died now its their children who are being paid their pensions.

This is the same Atiku that is shouting let's get Nigeria working again.

He forgot those whose jobs he ended and how he ended Nigeria from working then as he sold off 66 of our national assets to himself and his cronies.

Thief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Sad My Son Is Doing This To Me” —Late Dr Olusola Saraki / 2019 Election: How Will The South East Vote? / BREAKING: South-south Governors Tell Onnoghen Not To Appear At CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.