Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) (38784 Views)

Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Wuraola01(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
samuelchimmy:
. You?, my instinct tell me you wuraola01

Of course not. cry
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by EmmaQatar1: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Gunners
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by unoppose: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
They are laughing to d next level
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by blacknp(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:
The club I hate most is Arsenal angry
efcuk you up Gunners.
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by AgbalagbaAwo: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:
Will you shut the f**k up?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:
die in hell
Bug head

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by keryj(f): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
As they are not winning trophies, the need a reason to laugh apart from making money and having loved ones undecided
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by keryj(f): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:

Who your hate help tongue

That's the club I love most kiss
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Witlee(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 07/12/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.

Are you a unilorite?
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
I've proof to back my claim.
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by WRola: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
!
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Timijo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 07/12/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
I've proof to back my claim.
Guy, no think say I want pour sansand for your gari ooo. Na which school you dey go?
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by WRola: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
University of Ilorin
Timijo:
Guy, no think say I want pour sansand for your gari ooo. Na which school you dey go?
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Winning at old Trafford this days is so difficult. I don't blame arsenal. Even MAN.U can't win there.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
it was a preseason and night party... should be private...

1 Share

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
samuelchimmy:
. You?, my instinct tell me you wuraola01
shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wuraola01:

Of course not. cry

Ok
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:

then u have a problem u need to address.
as 4 mi, it my favourite!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by akynkunmy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:
Arsenal FC does not even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by techgeek12(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by crazysam001: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
youngberry001:

Why waste your time on an institution that doesn't even know if your name even exists
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Come on you gunners. Just keep laughing to the top of that English table. In Unai we trust.
In Unai you will soon lost
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2018
youngberry001:
WELL ARSENAL IS NOT A KABU-KABU CLUB, SO IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYBODY, YOU CAN LOVE CLUBS LIKE CHELSEA OR THIS agbero club...wetin dem dey call am self..... Uhm manU!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Princezibk: 1:40am On Dec 08, 2018
But if he was asked to be employed has a ball boy, he won’t decline ooo
cbngov01:

Not even a single like...i feel ur pain bro.

Lemme slap out the hate from ur thick head
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:50am On Dec 08, 2018
各大主流音乐平台同步上
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 2:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Drugs grin
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by CarGuide: 5:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2018
NoGender:
grin

Nigerian comedians suppose put this one for pocket as Insurance policy.

All those Emmaohmygod type of comedians
grin Emma no dey try?
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2018
youngberry001:

We don't even know u exist bro, so keep hating from ijebu ode it ain't affecting us here grin
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
youngberry001:

Collect
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Ejusni(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
youngberry001:
who asked for your opinion now
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by tunmedies(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2018
youngberry001:
U must be one of chelsea fans.
Re: Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) by Lahmeda(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Good morning, please can anyone link me to any online business that I can make money �.
I have tried all this referral stuff and non of this work out has expected.
God bless Yah sallam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.