Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS (54232 Views)

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Awesomefred32(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
campaign after election
make her pay deeply
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by OneManLegion(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Govo4me2u:
Am just depressed need someone to talk to.

How far, bro? Send me a mail at mutey234@gmail.com.

Let's talk about whatever's on your mind.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by uuzba(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hassan88:
The day my wife will lay her hands on my child or house help, she will be a gonna..... She will leave my house. There are punishments that should be melted on children not by using canes or dangerous tools for God sake.

In other words, if I see mark for my pikin body wey no be birth mark, well until then sha..
Oga Strong Mouth, the woman did not beat her own children. She beat the maid. The person who is NOT her child.
When it is your duty to sitdown inside the house looking at children (No office, no runs - just SIDON INSIDE HOUSE), i wonder how you will react then, WHEN "NOT YOUR CHILD" goes and sneakily cut your children's fingernails at your back and hide the clippings.
Put yourself in people's shoes.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by tintingz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why do some adults beat children as if they(children) are capable of doing everything as grown ups, a child is a child, train the child psychologically and stop beating children because some archaic book said so or beating them because you believe in some nonsensical witch myths.

The age for househelp or maid should be regulated.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by tintingz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
uuzba:

Oga Strong Mouth, the woman did not beat her own children. She beat the maid. The person who is NOT her child.
When it is your duty to sitdown inside the house looking at children (No office, no runs - just SIDON INSIDE HOUSE), i wonder how you will react then, WHEN "NOT YOUR CHILD" goes and sneakily cut your children's fingernails at your back and hide the clippings.
What does the maid(a child) wants to do with fingernails, some people and backward mentality.

I can only be angry if she does it without my permission but the OP report is different.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by DrMuzungu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
She should be flogged, Saudi style. 40 lashes every 7 days, for a year.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
hisexcellency34:
So she can beg. See her flat head

grin Flat?
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Melian(f): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Igbo witch.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Hassan88(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
uuzba:

Boss that's why I said if I found out that she beat my child or house help (Maid) with a cane. I no want any Mark for my pikin body or maid sef...
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by doggedfighter(f): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hassan88:
The day my wife will lay her hands on my child or house help, she will be a gonna..... She will leave my house. There are punishments that should be melted on children not by using canes or dangerous tools for God sake.

In other words, if I see mark for my pikin body wey no be birth mark, well until then sha..

Na so

1 Like

Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
BabaO2:
probably you are an atheist. You better don't waste your destiny for lack of knowledge. People like you are the ones falling for the tactics of yahoo plus guys requesting you to give them Ur pubic hair or your nails etc, and u think it doesn't matter. The Bible says the children of darkness are wiser in their kingdom than the children of light
Comedian, wake up. Pubic hair ko
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Dearlord(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
I am a lover of Justice.
I can now have a peace of mind
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by rymesgentility(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sirheny007:
Lol..

I doubt if the court will deal with her fully as she deserves.
I strongly advise to refer her case to the Umuada of her village.

Ka o fu nke toro beaty

Ka agwo ya iba

1 Like

Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2018
oloriLFC:
No one will come out to say she will maltreat someone else's child, true. I only talked based on how much I know myself and adore children. You don't know me, do you?

Your previous post says a lot about what you might likely be if you have a housemaid. You are likely to maltreat her and cause her bodily injuries at every slightest mistake she make especially while taking care of your kids at home. I have seen how the best of women react and treat their maid even the most gentle of them. Nagging, beating, hating, complaining at every opportunity all because of a little mistake of hers. 90 percent of women will most likely maltreat heir housemaid and 90 percent of men will most likely sleep with her if she developed fine features like .....
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by oloriLFC(f): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
maryjames9:

Your previous post says a lot about what you might likely be if you have a housemaid. You are likely to maltreat her and cause her bodily injuries at every slightest mistake she make especially while taking care of your kids at home. I have seen how the best of women react and treat their maid even the most gentle of them. Nagging, beating, hating, complaining at every opportunity all because of a little mistake of hers. 90 percent of women will most likely maltreat heir housemaid and 90 percent of men will most likely sleep with her if she developed fine features like .....
well, that's your opinion. Doesn't define me
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2018
uuzba:

Obviously you are supporting the actions of the woman. You are likely going to unleash hell on an innocent child if given the chance. Many women have completely relinquish their motherly duties at home to the housemaids. For God sake, why can't the mother take care of her children. Immediately these lazy women have housemaids, that is the last time they will bath, brush,wash,clean for their Children, and cook the food. Now listen to yourself again. Obviously the woman ask the maid to cut the nails for her children. HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE GIRL TO KNOW WHERE THE TINY NAILS ARE. You are a wicked person.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Lifeless: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Govo4me2u:
Am just depressed need someone to talk to.

why are you depressed mahn.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Ianmaduka(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
For me even if they want to forgive her.let she herself have no access to that same kids please
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Mryacks: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
amaniro:
Nigeria Government should set up an organization to eradicate such scenario because its getting consistent now.

So true...
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Stupid woman! Even Malaysia too, they are fond of burutalazing housemaids, I don't even know which one is worst.
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Many are mad few are roaming
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by liyahwillie(f): 5:46am On Dec 10, 2018
I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME WOMEN DERIVE JOY IN MALTREATING OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN...
GOD HELP US
Re: Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.