Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions (41818 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by jpmoriarti(m): 5:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Do people even know the process of cloning someone? It is medically impossible to have a Buhari clone yo be as big as him already in just about a year. Clones grow just like everyone. They undergo artificial birth. The best you can have now if Buhari was cloned, is a little Buhari.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Kewtt: 5:40am On Dec 08, 2018
femmy2010:
Talk is cheap . I trust and believe in My President to make Nigeria great .
Seems you're been paid far more than your clearing agent and car sales income by APC. Femi Oyewole you have a serious reputation to protect. You come from a family with great reputation... Even if you must do zombie because man must wack create another moniker.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by AK481(m): 5:47am On Dec 08, 2018
amaniro:
Things said on Twitter are dumped in nairaland undecided

Thanks to our always zealous and unscrupulous moderators.

Help me ask the APC moderator how Charlie boy was slammed?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by AK481(m): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Do people even know the process of cloning someone? It is medically impossible to have a Buhari clone yo be as big as him already in just about a year. Clones grow just like everyone. They undergo artificial birth. The best you can have now if Buhari was cloned, is a little Buhari.

Nnamdi Kanu never said he was cloned but rather he died and was replace by a man called jubril grin

From Sudan ofcourse.

Jubril al sudani

I have never believed the story for once before but this thing has started confusing my thinking as the recent discovery about his palm signature that changed.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by amaniro: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2018
AK481:

Help me ask the APC moderator hope Charlie boy was slammed?

He wasn't necessarily slammed according to what I read in the thread.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by AK481(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

No one is agitated at the dumb IPIGs & PDPigss mentioning Jibrin! We're only marvelled at their idiocy in believing & spreading such daft rumors as the current Buhari being a clone! Only man idi0ts (that they are) will put up 2 pictures of the same man & try to forcefully look for a difference just to delude their hate-filled selves that they're different men!

Anyways, Jibrin till 2023!

By the way, some people also claim Atiku is a clone as he died of his illness in Dubai & that the current Atiku is Mustapha IBN from Senegal! When are the AtikuLOOTED people going to address that

cheesy cheesy

This jubril al sudani something Dey pain you special.

Die if you wan die
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Alexis11: 6:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Kewtt:

Seems you're been paid far more than your clearing agent and car sales income by APC. Femi Oyewole you have a serious reputation to protect. You come from a family with great reputation... Even if you must do zombie because man must wack create another moniker.
God bless.

smh for all these adult kids on NL.

Do you have to harbour this level of hate against him just because he doesn't support your God forsaken Atiku

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by SirChime(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=lesbiconverter post=73642293]Charlie boy who thought he could blame Buhari for the mockery Noah Trevor and Kimmel made about Nigeria got the raw end by angry tweet.

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Pecca:

and when was the last time this one went to London for check ups? something that used to be a regular feature before! those doctors must have performed wonders. since 2017?

Hahaha!
You have a point.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by lesbiconverter: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2018
AK481:

Help me ask the APC moderator how Charlie boy was slammed?

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Moukandjo: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2018
AK481:

cheesy cheesy
This jubril al sudani something Dey pain you special.
Die if you wan die
Pain who Funny boy! Jibrin till 2023 jare! grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by holaralph(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Makawhizzy:
So after buhari called an average Nigerian youth a lazy person and any rich person in Nigeria corruption personified on international media then comes home to do damage control you expect us to defend him before same international media? Biko let those 30K BMC keep doing their job of proving if who we have is the real buhari they advertised to us in 2015 that will make petrol N40, turn usd to 1 Naira, chase Boko haram in 3 months and appoint angelic ministers after six months of fasting and prayer �
. Even before pmb talked about 5% some people had already developed real hatred towards him because of the out come of the electiion.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by jpmoriarti(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2018
AK481:

Nnamdi Kanu never said he was cloned but rather he died and was replace by a man called jubril grin

From Sudan ofcourse.

Jubril al sudani

I have never believed the story for once before but this thing has started confusing my thinking as the recent discovery about his palm signature that changed.
Where is the evidence of the palm change?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Brightest04(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Ask me who is cloned, and I will show you Nnamdi Kanu and all the mutilated people that swallowed his nasty and unfunded joke as real.

And I'm just surprised the extent some Nigerians can go to damage the image of their leader before foreigners just because they want to take over the leadership seat or want their own person to be on the seat.

Even some so called men of God who supposed to be interceding for God's mercy on the country are not different from the rest of the misguided lots.All because they want to be there.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by duality(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

No one is agitated at the dumb IPIGs & PDPigss mentioning Jibrin! We're only marvelled at their idiocy in believing & spreading such daft rumors as the current Buhari being a clone! Only man idi0ts (that they are) will put up 2 pictures of the same man & try to forcefully look for a difference just to delude their hate-filled selves that they're different men!

Anyways, Jibrin till 2023!

By the way, some people also claim Atiku is a clone as he died of his illness in Dubai & that the current Atiku is Mustapha IBN from Senegal! When are the AtikuLOOTED people going to address that

No one is worried about the porpoted death of Atiku in Dubai and no one insults you and your ilks for your position.

No one is marvelled at the idiocy of such claims. It has no place in the media. It's a failed reactionary approach from those who can't convince Nigerians that they have done better in governance.

As for jubrin the impostor in Aso Rock, he will go back home by the grace of God. We know you will always use the word "clone" but it's okay.

Enough is enough!!!! We don't want a jubrin who rats chased out of his office. Fools never asked what happened in the Presidency for rat to destroy the seat of power. They don't question the so called renovation, they don't question anything, Yet call others thief. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by baratech: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
lesbiconverter:
grin yeah, I'm a ruler. I convert lesbian to straight grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by nwanyionitsha: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2018
Denikayan:

Even if the whole 5% get PVC, it's inconsequential
You decide nothing. Your one vote is equal to every other person's one vote
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Billionaire09: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
We Biafrans, we are not going to vote. And there will be no nigeria elections in Biafraland.

Some Nigerians who still supporting and believing this sh*t called Nigeria the zoo; are worthless than unfed dogs. Nigerians are comfortable in been stupid. Nigerians are incapable of speaking against evils because Nigerians themselves are evil.

I hate Nigerians.

God bless the supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra

God bless IPOB.

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by femmy2010(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kewtt:

God bless.

Truly talk is Cheap .I am firmly standing with PMB to lead my Nigeria till 2023 .
Would happily pay PMB to vote for him .
Thanks for your comment .
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Kewtt: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
femmy2010:

Truly talk is Cheap .I am firmly standing with PMB to lead my Nigeria till 2023 .
Like you always say... All the best bro. No matter who you support.
#proudlyunityboys.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Kewtt: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
femmy2010:

Seems pmb has done some positive things at Apapa port? Gist me bro
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by femmy2010(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kewtt:

Seems pmb has done some positive things at Apapa port? Gist me bro

It was PMB that allowed a port with a cargo Capacity of 35 million tonnes to be receiving cargo which amounts to more than 90 million metric tonnes for more than 10 years .
Our rails would work thus makes cargo transfer made easier and other deep seaports would open up .
My Brother , PMB is the one trying very hard to make amends to the very many troubles your PDP has caused this nation and may God allow him succeed .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / Munachi Abii In Sexy Beach Photo / P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.