Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression (27221 Views)

Lanre Teriba’s 'many Baby Mamas' Accuses Him Of Child Abandonment, Spills Secret / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by nattty(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Tu baba, father of many nations and never innocent on d bed grin grin..your legacy lives on.. respect cool
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Biggty(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
That what u get when you can't control yourself.
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by HarryDuce(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
haywire07:
Only three ladies and you are even married to one out of them.

Everybody just dey claim depression. undecided

Being sad is not depression o. If you experience real depression........
Do you know what depression means in the first place?
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by enitey(f): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Sultty:
grin grin father 2baba has many sons many sons of father 2baba, I am one of them and so are u so let us praise konji right arm left arm, right leg left leg..

Hahahahaha
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Ugosample(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2018
merryossai:
How time flies and morals how flee through the backdoors! back then you might feel depressed for having so many baby mama's, but now ehh! you are praised for it, just imagine Davido, Wizkid and some even broke guys huzzling, trying hard to beat a record that depressed another just some few years ago.
#Crazy World

Times changed

back then, it was not so cool

but now?

no one cares
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by lordswill03: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2018
But it never depressed you when you are doing the kerewa
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Ewedegubbler: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
So all the gals for African queen born for you Baba.. woe betide you if you dare get another hit song with pretty women. Na Im be say you will end up having another 7 or more. Felix liberty number 2 loading.
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by blowjob: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2018
because U BE DIRTY BASTARD... grin NA EVERY HOEE, U DEY HAMMER RAW.. grin grin..DIRTY RETARD.. grin grin..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI..
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Mankosi: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2018
The same way it's doing wizkid now....
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Diso60090(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
2 baba no level nor be God talk am say go in to the world � and multiply you have done your part relax Annie dey with you
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Diso60090(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Biggty:
That what u get when you can't control yourself.

Abeg enter house � time waste enjoying is not wasted
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by opribo(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2018
There is something I don't understand about women. A man not married to you pregnated you, first and second time, went to another pregnated her first and second and third time. Then he went to the third lady repeated the samething.

Com'on man, its either the man lied to each of them to have his way repeatedly or there is something down below his waist that they can't let go or they were all hypnotized.
I cannot believe a sensible girl will be fooled repeatedly at the end of the day used and dumped like a pack of rubbish.
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by chiedozie198100: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2018
so las las, na annie juju na im dey potent pass.
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by millionboi2: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Don't mind ladies

Once thy know u are in money,thy don't mind how many woman is in ur life.

Thy just open leg anyhow.
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Triangles1(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
At your age you still care about people say that one say....... Youre a man of honor and the head that will wear a crown must feel the weight.

1 Like

Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by easynetsms(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Prick on d beat

BUY CHEAP INTERNET DATA FOR MTN. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by millionboi2: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Triangles1:
At your age you still care about people say that one say....... Youre a man of honor and the head that will wear a crown must feel the weight.
3 gbosa4u
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by tiredoflife(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Is depression a place shocked
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Abudu2000(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2018
opribo:
There is something I don't understand about women. A man not married to you pregnated you, first and second time, went to another pregnated her first and second and third time. Then he went to the third lady repeated the samething.

Com'on man, its either the man lied to each of them to have his way repeatedly or there is something down below his waist that they can't let go or they were all hypnotized.
I cannot believe a sensible girl will be fooled repeatedly at the end of the day used and dumped like a pack of rubbish.
better believe it bru, no hypnosis whatever. it's all a matter of words. ladies are not smart, easily decieved with words. if u are a guy who can lie with a straight face and believe your lies before you tell it, trust me you will have all the ladies in the world. one of my friend who's a vulganizer have 2 wives. funny enough that's why I drew closer to him coz I wanna know how a poor guy go to impregnate the daughters of two rich ppl and convinced on of them to remain in his own family house why he rents a room for the last one. the guy swertmouth no be here

2 Likes

Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Happyfela(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
i can Relate,Igwe
Multiple school fees,nagging Mothers and What Not
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Tuface is the Nigerian artist that pioneered ''baby mama-rism'' in Nigeria. He was so irresponsible that the only thing he could achieve with his fame was to go around impregnating innocents girls and creating bastard children everywhere. No wonder he has been unable to move forward with his career since then. He is lucky that Ann Macaulay stooped so low to marry his STD infested as.s.

He should have thought of depression when he was sticking his small di.ck into every hole possible. Olosho.

1 Like

Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Ianmaduka(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
He try naaaa..what of people dat don't the them kids nko...got a friend that had 9baby daddy's honestly
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Leave all these baby mama promoters to be fooling themselves especially those who can't even afford 2 square meals.

Most of them are drunkards and always drink their lives to stupor to quench the depression they put themselves in.

Tuface thank your stars for Annie that ate all your shit and is still helping you to put your batallion kids together. If na one illiterate woman, she for don do you strong thing.
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by davillian(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
You refused to use condom.
You refused withdrawal method.
Lucky u all the girls you blew raw and deposited your sperm in their vj did not get pregnant.
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by donb06: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Biguyman:
Nigerian girls are the cheapest set of people in the world
if naija girls are cheap at least they are worth something no matter how cheap....then you have not met cameroun or kenyan girls they are FREE grin grin
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wait oh
How can a lady gave you 3 kids and you end up not getting married to her ?
Do you do leave her for 2baba 3 kids
Dis is wickedness brother
Re: 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression by nokatakata: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
but sometimes having the baby mama pays off in the long run especially for guys who are not ready to marry. You have a child and have your space. All you need to do is to make sure you hustle hard and take care of the child and baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama G, Kanayo, Uche Jombo, Bovi, Juliet Ibrahim At GloLaffta Festival In Abuja / Tiwa Savage Rocks Military Camouflage In New Stunning Photos / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.