Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre (488 Views)

Rapper Diddy Surprises Twins With Range Rovers On 16th Birthday (Video) / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks At Last After Coming Out Of His Short Phase Of Depre / Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by shemzy99(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Popular American rapper, Sean Combs who is popularly known as Diddy is sending signals that he’s suffering depression.

He took to Instagram to ask his fans to pray for him because the pain he feels cannot be stopped by wealth.

On Friday 7th of December, 2018 the legendary rapper made it known that prayer is the only things are that can sustain him at this moment.

READ MORE ON https://instory.ng/2018/12/07/pray-for-me-cause-money-cant-stop-the-pain-american-rapper-diddy-signals-depression/
Re: Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by JoanOluchi(f): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Please Come And Start Sharing Your Money to us.. Seems you have too much.. We need it down here in Nigeria.. #Biko
Re: Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Everybody suffering depression thank God for my life
Re: Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by amaniro: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
shocked

Sean you need Jesus.

Re: Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Sean you need Jesus.

Honestly. There's a void his money, jumping from one hot model to another and partying cannot fill.
Re: Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by Bitterleafsoup: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Its not easy to sacrifice your baby Mama and looking at her babies in despair, she will haunt you like Mama West haunts yeezy.
Re: Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
undecided

Most of this celebrities make up depression stories to gain attention. You hear of suicide almost everyday, how many of them have yet been counted among the many number of people committing suicide?? None I guess
Re: Pray For Me Cause Money Can’t Stop The Pain- American Rapper Diddy Signals Depre by ibori1(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2018
gud md bad new
note no more free odds here anymore you can drop u number so I add u on WhatsApp so we discuss
(Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report) 1 Share (Un-Share )
#T

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Mac-den Wins Mr IMO STATE 2018 / Beyonce Invited To Perform At Richest Man In India's Daughter's Wedding / 'king Of Boys,' 'wedding Party 2' Are Most Searched Nollywood Movies In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.