Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

HELP... STI or Boil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP... STI or Boil (382 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP... STI or Boil by Stan999: 1:22am On Dec 08, 2018
I understand that this is not a hospital first off... I just want to get prepared before the right cause of action once am done with my job shift for the month.

I recently noticed a sore on my joystick.. It's been 4 days now and am actually surprised cos I had a similar case few months back but it was actually smaller and I mistook it for a boil and it healed completely back then. But this time I noticed it came back, same spot and got bigger and looks disgusting.

Googled about the symptoms and probable STI, could only place it on CHANCROID or SYPHILIS.

any medical practitioners in the house? Please I would appreciate ur suggestion.

PS: I started taking ciprofloxacin 500mg for 2 days now buh I haven't seen any improvements.

Meanwhile, am an ardent believer of celibacy and I feel the source of the infection is from my regular exposure to public toilets in my work place..
Re: HELP... STI or Boil by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2018
That said.
Why not just visit your doctor?

1 Like

Re: HELP... STI or Boil by Lexusgs430: 1:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Stan999:
I understand that this is not a hospital first off... I just want to get prepared before the right cause of action once am done with my job shift for the month.

I recently noticed a sore on my joystick.. It's been 4 days now and am actually surprised cos I had a similar case few months back but it was actually smaller and I mistook it for a boil and it healed completely back then. But this time I noticed it came back, same spot and got bigger and looks disgusting.

Googled about the symptoms and probable STI, could only place it on CHANCROID or SYPHILIS.

any medical practitioners in the house? Please I would appreciate ur suggestion.

PS: I started taking ciprofloxacin 500mg for 2 days now buh I haven't seen any improvements.

Meanwhile, am an ardent believer of celibacy and I feel the source of the infection is from my regular exposure to public toilets in my work place..

Our people need to stop and avoid self medication..... Cipro is antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. If you have a viral infection, how would cipro help ?

If you have an headache, would it make sense using gaviscon ?

Head to a hospital and have a proper blood test .............

The reason that infection returned, is simply because your body is now a host (it has turned your body into a house and used a warm blanket to cover its body). Multiplying like rabbits on heat ........

1 Like

Re: HELP... STI or Boil by Stan999: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Our people need to stop and avoid self medication..... Cipro is antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. If you have a viral infection, how would cipro help ?

If you have an headache, would it make sense using gaviscon ?

Head to a hospital and have a proper blood test .............

The reason that infection returned, is simply because your body is now a host (it has turned your body into a house and used a warm blanket to cover its body). Multiplying like rabbits on heat ........

I understand my brother.. I really do, just had to draw conclusions from what I saw and what could cure it from webmd online..

Thanks though
Re: HELP... STI or Boil by Stan999: 2:04am On Dec 08, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
That said.
Why not just visit your doctor?

Plans of doing so as soon as my shift is over

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A / Udara And Its Health Benefits / Conjoined Twins Born In Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.