Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle (31216 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Tyronne Ebuehi Biography, Age & Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by UrRealG: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2018
Foodforthought:
That guy too good abeg.
But too young for super eagles
If he's good enough, he's old enough

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Acecube(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2018
PussyRiot:
I love the way he takes on his opponents without any fear and instabilities.

I pray he develops rapidly with vilarrael because he is a hot asset.
wow... Will be on the look out for him
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by krozay(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2018
If dis guy is 19 years old then i am 9 years old
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by mabea: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Jaykolo10:
This guy wey reach born me 10 times.... I won't say more than that
You must be a toddler then.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Vtrd: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2018
He has everything he needs to become world class.

I mean truly world class.

If he keeps his head down and keep progressing, he is going to become Nigeria's most expensive player ever, and play for the giant clubs of the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by mysteriousD: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2018
This guy is good in recent years we have never had a left footed player who plays like this.i hope he keeps focus the qualities are there
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2018
I watched him play 90 minutes against Barcelona. He looks dangerous on the ball especially in the first half.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Xander85: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
dam2000:
Nigeria Will be great if a IBO man become president

It is some peoples life long ambition to see this doesn't happen! They see the 'IBO' as either a defeated second-class people that sent out soldiers to kill their leaders in the 60s and hence shouldn't be placed on the same pedestal as themselves, or they see the 'IBO' as the competition that shouldn't be given a level playing field with the 'other two' ethnic groups least they overtake them in development!

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Excallibur(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Acecube:
the guy good be that
na serious talent o
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by kjhova(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2018
UZDNews:
More...

lalasticlala

Let us start getting these things right. The boy is Igbo and not Ibo. Just because Victorian Brits colonialists were too ignorant/arrogant/lazy to master the proper pronunciation of the names of the peoples and places they conquered does not mean that we, the very people who own these legacies, should aid their errors to posterity.

The Igbo boy is good and very good indeed. I hope and pray that he goes on to become a Nigerian legend like Yekini and Jay Jay. I am getting frustrated by the number of our promising lads who fade away before achieving their full potentials. What's happening to Kelechi? What happened to Chrisantus? Chukwueze must make it. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Xander85: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
This boy too good. Make he dey Villarreal for like 2 seasons more. I pray he no end up like Iheanacho,Yahaya and Nwakali brothers. wink

My sentiments exactly!

I have to admit Iheanacho hasn't lived up to expectations, and i find this disappointing because i like the guy. I think his fathers greed in wanting him to sign for Manchester City, instead of a smaller club where he'd have more playing time, was part of the problem. Now he's suffering a crises of confidence!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by andrew444(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
This boy too good. Make he dey Villarreal for like 2 seasons more. I pray he no end up like Iheanacho,Yahaya and Nwakali brothers. wink

Iheanacho is not bad ,the last time I checked he is still starting some games in the Epl and even played 90 minutes against Fulham during the midweek,despite not scoring much goals ,he is not doing bad as you painted

As for yahaya and nwakali brothers I agree with you
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by KilmerRougeDon: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2018
No be hype things, Chukwueze when I don see na fire. The boy leg sharp like razor.

Igbo Amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by namdo(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2018
A rising star cool. Please rise higher so you can make your name written among the best nwanne.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by chris31(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Someone needs to manage this boy properly before all these our olosho yeyebrites go hijack him & sink his football career
He should not follow the same wayward life like Kelechi Iheanacho

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Foodforthought:
That guy too good abeg.

if he's good enough then he's old enough.

how old was Owen when he made his senior debut for England? Maldini, Rooney, Ronaldo, Pele, Beckham, Walcott, Rashford, Messi were all teenagers when they made their senior debut for club and country so I don't in why you think this guy is too young for the super eagles. besides, it's not like la Liga is a cadet league is it?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by AFONJACOW(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
one day, AFONJA and their Almajiri terrorist friends from North will cross Biafra territory to shop for biafran guys for their national team
.. If you believe share & Like for Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by breakeven: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
dam2000:
That is what the kunu drinkers are afraid of. Ibo man becoming president will surely make nigeria great and they don't want nigeria to be great.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by greenprince(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
To whoever edited this, I don't mean to criticise blindly or sound rude because I know it's not easy being an editor myself, but bro you can do better. I watched this on almost free WiFi and it still pained me.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by BRIGHT180(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Foodforthought:
That guy too good abeg.
In sports if you are good enough you are old enough we have seen guys in theirs teens get national team call up and go on to do well messi, C Ronaldo, delima(even winning world best at 19) etc
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by laplace19(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Excallibur:
First time i ever watched him was last weak... Lol this guy no give jordi alba breathing space...as a barca fan anytime the guy get ball for counter my heart been they beat
You really watched the game. I was panicking each time he gets the ball during that match with Barcelona. He's a threat to every left back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by PussyRiot(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Acecube:
wow... Will be on the look out for him
he is rated high among young prospects in la liiga thus they nick named him "Samu" by the Spanish football media.

He is getting more hype in Spain than home.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Yopcity: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

Iheanacho & nwakali's still has a future, too early to write them off !
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by benjanny(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
This post should be edited.Samuel is from Ugba Ibeku in Umuahia North LGA Ugba is not in Ikwuano Thank God I know this lad in person
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Excallibur:
First time i ever watched him was last weak... Lol this guy no give jordi alba breathing space...as a barca fan anytime the guy get ball for counter my heart been they beat

U took the words from my mouth

He was a headache that day
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Jaykolo10(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
mabea:
You must be a toddler then.

okay Sir...
Eyin Grandpa
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Josh44s(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
dam2000:

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by chrisxxx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
kjhova:

Let us start getting these things right. The boy is Igbo and not Ibo. Just because Victorian Brits colonialists were too ignorant/arrogant/lazy to master the proper pronunciation of the names of the peoples and places they conquered does not mean that we, the very people who own these legacies, should aid their errors to posterity.

The Igbo boy is good and very good indeed. I hope and pray that he goes on to become a Nigerian legend like Yekini and Jay Jay. I am getting frustrated by the number of our promising lads who fade away before achieving their full potentials. What's happening to Kelechi? What happened to Chrisantus? Chukwueze must make it. Amen.
Bros these guys u mentioned all gave fake age as their ages. By the time they reach the supposed age of maturity they have waned out. Like this samuel he looks sincerely 24. Now he claims 19 , in 5 years he will be no where again because he is naturally close to 30.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle by Foodforthought: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
BRIGHT180:

In sports if you are good enough you are old enough we have seen guys in theirs teens get national team call up and go on to do well messi, C Ronaldo, delima(even winning world best at 19) etc
Not everyone can stand pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona / Anthony Joshua Vs Alexander Povetkin: Heavyweight Boxing / Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.