Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend (34458 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by melanch(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by Stargurl20(f): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Shud we na fry pap undecided
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by blowjob: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
BUT, SOME NIGGAS ARE JUST FOOLS... grin grin..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI..
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2018
she will only respond if she is a big fool , it is obvious they are trying to get her to react , silence is power and most times always the best answer for a fool . she should just ignore them and move on . they just want to make her feel jealous
adeniyi3971:
See how Toyin Titans will come for his head again
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by chara019: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Ologogoro:

Dude, you're very wrong. This guy and Lateef Adedemeji are the next big thing..
sorry o,I disagree
Lateef is miles better than this guy.

8 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by JaneYave(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2018
The difference is clear
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by Ologogoro: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2018
chara019:

sorry o,I disagree
Lateef is miles better than this guy.

When 2 things look so good one will still be better. I also know that Mr Lateef is better but this guy is good contrary to what the guy I quoted was saying.

Happy Weekend
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
JOHNSON acts and behaves childishly!
We all knew that the epic response he got from Toyin pain am wella

epic ko africamagic nii .... you beta go check the door menopause is knockin
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2018
She is better than Toyin.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by femi4: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2018
duduade:
This dude that doesn't know how to act..

His face, voice, manner and composure just wrong for this profession.

That's why he will always remain an upcoming artist...

It's Toyin I blame

Envy kill you there
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by duduade: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Ologogoro:

Ahhhhh

Please don't compare him to Lateef ..

Lateef is top notch o... Adeniyi still has a long way to gooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Ologogoro:

Lateef is in a league of his own. You can't compare him to Adeniyi, though Adeniyi is not a bad actor.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by timy22(f): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2018
duduade:

It's Toyin I blame

Abi o I blame toyin for marrying such guy
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by timy22(f): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2018
duduade:

It's Toyin I blame

Abi o I blame toyin for marrying such guy.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by cybriz82(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2018
duduade:

It's Toyin I blame

@Adesolomon2014 aka aburo oloshi oya come n defend ur grandpa, i really blame toyin
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
cybriz82:

@Adesolomon2014 aka aburo oloshi oya come n defend ur grandpa, i really blame toyin

Is this how your wretched father taught you to behave in public? Wasted, Jobless sperm oshi.

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by miniyi018(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
franzis:
Funny enough its his present girlfriend Seyi edun who supplied them the jalabia and slippers

What??!!! So she don dey eye the guy tey tey!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by miniyi018(f): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ologogoro:

Lateef Adedimeji is miles ahead,, as in miles ahead

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is not a matter of who fine pass but who gives him peace of mind more.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by Nettybrown(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ologogoro:

Abeg leave them, make dem they run their mouth. Johnson Sabi act die.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by cybriz82(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Is this how your wretched father taught you to behave in public? Wasted, Jobless sperm oshi.

lolzzzz dnt go n kill urself oo...
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by carammel(f): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Ologogoro:

Lateef Adedeimeji wey don leave Niyi teytey, they are not on the same level again.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
cybriz82:

lolzzzz dnt go n kill urself oo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo Marks 35th Birthday With The Widows (Photos) / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / Aneke Twins Stun In Dashiki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.