Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (47884 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by GMbuharii: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2018
post=73648252:

The suspects who are between 22 and 29 years of age include Ebenezer Adeniyi Oluwafemi, Kolade Samuel Sogo, and Olwagbenga Majeed Ejikunke. They were arrested in Ilesha, Osun State

According to the Head, Ibadan Office, Abdulrasheed Bawa...

Ajokas
Coneheads
Sophisticated mourons
grin grin

But their master,Abdulrasheed Bawa,catch them and bulala their sophisticated nyanshes
grin

CRIME DOESN'T PAY,CONEHEADS TAKE NOTE
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by FREEMADNESS: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2018
GreenArrow2:
If you want to do blood money, please and please, settle down, look for a very powerful Babalawo/Dibia or Cult and join. Do the blood money to the fullest and just spend the rest of your life chilling and spending all the money you earn from it until the day you die.

Which one be say you go provide and sacrifice the same things wey blood money people they give, then instead of chilling on a beach (work-free), you spend all your time on a laptop, carrying power bank upandan looking for maga to deceive? Just look at how haggard these boys look. Not only am I sure that there's human parts in some of those charms, there's also a strong possibility that these guys have been eating people's feces.

I just wonder hw sum1 will b claiming Yahoo boy Nd still b doing rituals on top d mata.
dem dey tag d real hustlers as cultist and ritualist!

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Charly68: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2018
The boys have become herbalist already with their displayed wares .They are deadly and vicious in their attempt to get rich quickly without doing any meaningful or legitimate work .So sad that our politicians recklessness has infested the life of the future generation.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2018
ArcFresky:
See all d jazz wey this guy carry.

This is why every landlord in Ilesha doesnt want a yahoo boi. Took me ages to secure an accomodation.

So na rent you still dey what about the Yahoo � money? you make before you stopped
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by colestephan86: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
PizzleGold:
Operatives of the IGP Intelligence Response Team, IRT, have handed over three suspected Advance Fee fraudsters to the Ibadan office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC for further investigation.

The suspects who are between 22 and 29 years of age include Ebenezer Adeniyi Oluwafemi, Kolade Samuel Sogo, and Olwagbenga Majeed Ejikunke. They were arrested Tuesday 4th, December, 2018 in Ilesha, Osun State following series of intelligence gathered by the operatives.

Preliminary investigations further revealed that the suspects allegedly got involved in different romance scam posing as female foreigners to fleece unsuspecting victims on the social media.

At the point of arrest, varied fetish materials, two laptops, and five different brands of telephones were recovered from them. Several documents containing false pretences were also recovered from the suspects.

According to the Head, Ibadan Office, Abdulrasheed Bawa, the handing over of the three suspects brought the total number of Advance Fee fraudsters arrested in the Ibadan office to 40 in the last couple of weeks. “The zone is no longer a hiding place for the fraudsters”, he stated.

Investigation is still ongoing and the suspects will soon be charged to court.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/three-yahoo-boys-paraded-with-their-charms-and-concotions-in-osun-state-photos/
By the time you start seeing some people suffering in the future we will not understand that it is the consequence of their past actions.
Believe it or not there is still dignity in legit hustle
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
anonymuz:
Nigeria where majority of youth now have the notion that without Yahoo they can't be successful. It's a shame on our leaders who have su eject this country to this situations we find ourselves in.

the country is in dire straits atm

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by hundredrivas(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Na dem

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by themanderon: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Young boys throwing their lives away.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Baroba(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Am sure there is still a skull been hidden somewhere..
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by beejay501: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Naijamagician:
Those things in front of the guy is not really anything so grevious they are called osole soap. If you do those types of charms with the soap, you just don't blow over night, but you would see an update in your work. Things wud pick up for you. Its mostly used by business men so people would like them for no reason and patronise them more. Watch out for my thread coming soon exposing all of these happenings. Hoodbilonia my real G what do you have to say?
Waiting
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2018
remaining the human skull to complete their assignment b4, thank God hand touch them

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by obembet(f): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Naijamagician:
Those things in front of the guy is not really anything so grevious they are called osole soap. If you do those types of charms with the soap, you just don't blow over night, but you would see an update in your work. Things wud pick up for you. Its mostly used by business men so people would like them for no reason and patronise them more. Watch out for my thread coming soon exposing all of these happenings. Hoodbilonia my real G what do you have to say?

U are talking from experience bro
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by jesicajonna(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rehabilitate then equip them with good jobs,you will see if they won't be productive...do you even know how depressed everyone his now..we are bleeped in diz country. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by ArcFresky(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Diso60090:

So na rent you still dey what about the Yahoo � money? you make before you stopped

No sir, I never did yahoo...its just the general assumption people make, such as you have done, that every youngman with car a Yahoo boy.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by ArcFresky(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
46O1CE:

Are you a yahoo boy?

No
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
i was banned
see guys wey dey use aje(ogume)
nor dey last long
we wey be G boy dey see 3000$ every month
we dey ok
dey cruise our acura tsx tinted on a low key
obembet:

U are talking from experience bro
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
say no to ogume
Naijamagician:
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by zone51: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
The suspects who are between 22 and 29 years of age include Ebenezer Adeniyi Oluwafemi, Kolade Samuel Sogo, and Olwagbenga Majeed Ejikunke. They were arrested Tuesday 4th, December, 2018 in Ilesha, Osun State following series of intelligence gathered by the operatives.

They can never fail to disappoint grin

2 Christians 1 Muslim wink
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by BrokenCock: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
anonymuz:
Nigeria where majority of youth now have the notion that without Yahoo they can't be successful. It's a shame on our leaders who have su eject this country to this situations we find ourselves in.
i swear! U are right bro. Somebody will coman say why blame govt? Meanwhile, if u start a legit business u get attacked from all corners to pay dues n taxes... Starting from importation fees, transportation tax, local govt taskforce fees, seizing of goods n the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by grandstar(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
anonymuz:

For every one Yahoo boy caught, there's probably another 50,000 who'll never be made to face justice.

That's why it is flourishing

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by staytravel: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why do people believe in this?

.......................................................................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Diso60090(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
ArcFresky:

No sir, I never did yahoo...its just the general assumption people make, such as you have done, that every youngman with car a Yahoo boy.

Ok �� good boy stay legit
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Afonja Again!
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by BRRR: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
anonymuz:
until we start to take responsibility things will remain the way they are. Why not blame the fools rather than blame the government? What of the people doing legit business are they not in the same country with this ones ?
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by kowalsky: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
GreenArrow2:
If you want to do blood money, please and please, settle down, look for a very powerful Babalawo/Dibia or Cult and join. Do the blood money to the fullest and just spend the rest of your life chilling and spending all the money you earn from it until the day you die.

Which one be say you go provide and sacrifice the same things wey blood money people they give, then instead of chilling on a beach (work-free), you spend all your time on a laptop, carrying power bank upandan looking for maga to deceive? Just look at how haggard these boys look. Not only am I sure that there's human parts in some of those charms, there's also a strong possibility that these guys have been eating people's feces.

Haha. This cracked me up grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by 46O1CE: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin
ipobarethieves:
sad ,see how their eyes look like owl.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Boxer007(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
Na them. contributing more than anyone else in
ruining the country.

Hello sweet heart. How are you sir. Sir, i like your voice. are you handsome?
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hoodbilonia:
i was banned
see guys wey dey use aje(ogume)
nor dey last long
we wey be G boy dey see 3000$ every month
we dey ok
dey cruise our acura tsx tinted on a low key
You plus up my guy,no Dey form saint,oyinbo don wise finish…that’s why I see boys going fetish,the same client wey u Dey chat,anothe rperson don chat am with same fmt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / 17-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With A Cock In Adamawa, Arrested / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.