Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) (23346 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by universaltv: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2018
In a video shared by daddy showkey, he was pictured hanging out with football legend JJ Okocha at somewhere around lagos.

See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-showkey-hang-out-with-jj-okocha/

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by universaltv: 5:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Daddy showkey crack okocha up as he laughs uncontrollably....Watch the gun video here >>>.http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-showkey-hang-out-with-jj-okocha/

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by harkandey(m): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2018
JJ okocha the GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2018
If Daddy Showkey is still relevant, I see know reason why Ovie Whisky, Flekta man, Oligbese, professor Linkin and Omo Jesu shouldn't be..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by classicking(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Enjoyment
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by CarGuideNG: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Two legends of their time. Greatness in a photograph.
Get in touch for our premium vehicle history reports to ensure you don't buy dangerous cars.
Signature.
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
cheesy Daddy showkey, his videos always funny me then.

Flekta man etc. Chai, indomie generation miss a lot.

Where Africa China dey sef? Those are the artists we know back then.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2018
internationalman:
If Daddy Showkey is still relevant, I see know reason why Ovie Whisky, Flekta man, Oligbese, professor Linkin and Omo Jesu shouldn't be..
Do they even Kno how to use social media like showkey?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Homeboiy: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Only 4 comments on his page
ah

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Ayoswit(f): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Legends. Daddy showkey dey use style beg for likes grin

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Naija legend of our time....j.j okocha
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Gosj01(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Daddy showeky!

i sell laptops, more information in signature
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by ChubbySteve(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2018
legends

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by boss1310(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2018
my man showkey there is no picture of him with his mouth closed
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by jomoh: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2018
internationalman:

He’s still relevant because he evolved with technology to force himself into our faces. If those people you mentioned had done the same maybe they too would still be a bit relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by speedyconnect3: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Jay jay shaa.

Each time i see him i remember societe generale bank and how he lost his money there.

cool

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2018
It's interesting how Daddy Showkey has kept himself in the news all these years

Perhaps a lesson is there for the younger ones...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Jay jay shaa.

Each time i see him i remember savannah bank and how he lost his money there.

cool

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

It's Societe Generale. Saraki was in charge of the bank then.
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2018
cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Drwords(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
Only 4 comments on his page

ah

....and 17 views
grin

Obviously, no one wants to share in his type of “greatness”
grin

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
Drwords:

....and 17 views
grin

Obviously, no one wants to share in his type of “greatness”
grin

Lol, funny but fact is, the greatest and legends are from the older generation except that we don't appreciate them. All these present footballers, celebrities, artists and co we now call stars are only reaping the fruits the true legends of the past have sown.
This generations of stars, artists, footballers, actors and actresses are the ones now enjoying all the money but when the real legends lived, no money during their time. There is no record that can beat that of the past, no footballer, no artist, no scientist, boxer. Great people have come and gone.
That's why I always appreciate the people from the past. We are only enjoying their sweat and reaping their labour. God bless the heroes of the past. I respect them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by onward4life(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2018
internationalman:

Guy how come so you know Owie Whiskey ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by Ekpekus(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2018
internationalman:
grin those musicians that year... original stereo man should be included

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2018
onward4life:

Guy how come so you know Owie Whiskey ?
He used to base in Benin then. He was a very close friends with one of Benin promising artiste, SKO then..
They even sang ''Mr landlord together''
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Do they even Kno how to use social media like showkey?
cheesy
Lol in this knew age?
Re: Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) by medropoly(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2018
wetin concern me undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / Chuks Omalicha Welcomes Baby Boy With Wife In US / I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.