Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (48727 Views)

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Bambam’s 30th Birthday Lingerie Party: Photos Of 2018 BBNaija Housemates Spotted / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 2:47am On Dec 09, 2018
kenzysmith:
Wetin that nasty c dey rap self wey dremo we ycee this whole list is fucking crap

My friend you don't know Rap. As a leader of the old school, Nasty C is the Best Rapper in Africa. He is soooo wavy and his bars are tight. Try listen to NDA(New Dick Alert) or Allow ft French Montana then tellaman ft Nasty SDA(Strike a Pose) or Hell Naw.

If you know what is Rap music you will be awe struck with the Bars this guy spits. Mind you, you must be intelligent to be able to catch the meaning.

Happy Listening.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by DSoj(m): 3:05am On Dec 09, 2018
crazygod:

AK who? That guy is a pop singer now

Get his album
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Gordieshegz(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2018
RobinRay:
Nasty C deserves 1st, 2nd and 3rd place tbh.. grin

btw, I thought Phyno was now a highlife musician, what is he doing on the list

Pressure
A star is born
Allow
Said
One kid a thousand coffin
Jiggy jigga
Strings and bling
Hell naw
King
Jungle etc

Bros,I felt the same way you felt when I heard about Nasty C last 2 years..
I was like who's Nasty C compared to our dear olamide and phyno..

I listened to pressure and I was like Jesus Christ of nazareth...but still doubting..
When i listened to some others of his songs, i got convinced..

When i finally knew Jay-Z wished to sign him,I bowed down completely..
None of our rappers got nothing on that dude..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Jaynom(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2018
donifez:

I was waiting for a comment like this. There are 2 rappers in Africa, M.anifest and the rest.

The title is BEST AFRICAN RAPPERS OF 2018. Aka, Cassper and Nasty c Had a good year. M.NIFEST is an O.G nau. If Na by skills, who can touch PROVERB?
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Teejay6laq(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Wetin Falz dey rap.....Naija no get rappers at all

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by donifez(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Jaynom:

The title is BEST AFRICAN RAPPERS OF 2018. Aka, Cassper and Nasty c Had a good year. M.NIFEST is an O.G nau. If Na by skills, who can touch PROVERB?
M.anifest also did well this 2018 ooh. Proverb is a king,i love their joint track.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Krakboi(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2018
That's the thing... Most people just form rap head. But how can you be a true rap head / hip hop fan and underate what Falz is doing? That guy is one of the best out of Nigeria in a while now.
Nigga meshes English, Yoruba and French together in a single rhyme pattern sometimes plus his bars are very tight always. Do not sleep on Falz! I hate when people talk shit about hardwork
Baselm:

Olamide was a rapper, for some years now, he's not been rapping, Sakiti bobo, WO, melomelo, most of his songs aren't rap.

Falz is a rapper and a very good one at that. pay attention to his songs

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by lyriclekidd(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
slowpoison1:
OP ahbeg name 10 nasty C hit tracks.. unu ana koheri. Nasty C aint shit, people just say he is the best just so they seem cool

Bruh I swear, I see nothing special about that Nigga rap tho nothing exceptional , I prefer emtee tha hustla nga raps about hustle and all. Nasty c aint shit blaqbonez would murk him.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by lyriclekidd(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2018
slowpoison1:
OP ahbeg name 10 nasty C hit tracks.. unu ana koheri. Nasty C aint shit, people just say he is the best just so they seem cool

Bruh I swear, I see nothing special about that Nigga rap tho nothing exceptional , I prefer emtee tha hustla nga raps about hustle and all. Nasty c aint shit blaqbonez would murk him.
4koff:

My friend you don't know Rap. As a leader of the old school, Nasty C is the Best Rapper in Africa. He is soooo wavy and his bars are tight. Try listen to NDA(New Dick Alert) or Allow ft French Montana then tellaman ft Nasty SDA(Strike a Pose) or Hell Naw.

If you know what is Rap music you will be awe struck with the Bars this guy spits. Mind you, you must be intelligent to be able to catch the meaning.

Happy Listening.

So wavy means you can rap?? If its about being wavy then 6ix9ine is the current best rapper in the world cos his album is leading worldwide. And those song you mentioned have average lyrics so you know. You can Google blaqbonez and know what rap is.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by lyriclekidd(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Krakboi:
That's the thing... Most people just form rap head. But how can you be a true rap head / hip hop fan and underate what Falz is doing? That guy is one of the best out of Nigeria in a while now.
Nigga meshes English, Yoruba and French together in a single rhyme pattern sometimes plus his bars are very tight always. Do not sleep on Falz! I hate when people talk shit about hardwork

Falz is a very good rapper nothing more.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Abudu2000:
olamide is a fool. you have no idea how annoying to fan an artist and later the artist turns out to be a disappointment. but said. I unfollowed his stupid ass on IG. compare the olamide of omotoshun to now u will understand what I mean
God bless you sir I just hate the hype the nigga dey ontop his useless and classless songs, imagine competing and singing like Kwan 1 these days, someone should please sit him and phyno down and play ghost mode to them with the volume set at 100max maybe they'll come back to their senses

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

So wavy means you can rap?? If its about being wavy then 6ix9ine is the current best rapper in the world cos his album is leading worldwide. And those song you mentioned have average lyrics so you know. You can Google blaqbonez and know what rap is.
Are you for real or you sure your eardrum ain't blocked no rapper I repeat no rapper KS better than Nasty C in Africa please go and download SMA and just only that, you'll come and thank me later he freestyled on a TV show in US and he killed it mhen would post the link here and you'll appreciate the nigga, he's lit as Bleep, Believe me ain't no rapper as good as he is in Africa
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

Jesus! I actually took time to listen to that Blaqbonez mamiwota. It then dawned on me that I shouldn't argue with you. But for the sake of education and enlightenment. No talk that kind thing for public domain again. Nasty C is light years ahead of the guy. Locally, the guy fit sell if worked on. But don't even mention him where them dey talk about African Musician. It is either you be small boy or you be him friend. abeg park well make we see people when dey rap.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Teejay6laq:
Wetin Falz dey rap.....Naija no get rappers at all

Your head dey there!
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

I took time to continue your education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=329svQpZGzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9erdd0U0vW0

Happy listening Thank me Later
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by lyriclekidd(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2018
4koff:

Jesus! I actually took time to listen to that Blaqbonez mamiwota. It then dawned on me that I shouldn't argue with you. But for the sake of education and enlightenment. No talk that kind thing for public domain again. Nasty C is light years ahead of the guy. Locally, the guy fit sell if worked on. But don't even mention him where them dey talk about African Musician. It is either you be small boy or you be him friend. abeg park well make we see people when dey rap.

Mamiwota Lol he's already going commercial now.

Google blaqbonez previous works and you'd know he's good.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

Google Nasty C any work. you go know say your guy never ready. that is if e go hear wetin the guy dey spit.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by lyriclekidd(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2018
4koff:

Dude I have Nasty c two albums. I'm sure I started listening to nasty c before you. Nothing special about those stupid songs you shared now . just read the lyrics of NDA and you'd see nothing special. Bruh you don't know what rap is if you think those two songs up there is worth bragging about concerning lyrical prowess.

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by lyriclekidd(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Alamala1:
Are you for real or you sure your eardrum ain't blocked no rapper I repeat no rapper KS better than Nasty C in Africa please go and download SMA and just only that, you'll come and thank me later he freestyled on a TV show in US and he killed it mhen would post the link here and you'll appreciate the nigga, he's lit as Bleep, Believe me ain't no rapper as good as he is in Africa

I've heard the freestyle yh he's good but dont say no rapper is better than him in Africa, do you know mode nine, pheroshuz, od , terry that rapman. Bruh lockup..
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2018
lyriclekidd:

I hope you are educated and enlightened now? so stop blaspheming here. I only forgave you becos it was obvious that you didnt know what you were talking about.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Kfed4ril(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Skyfornia:
MI, Sarkodie, Nasty C and Phyno should top the list....

BTW, I never see Falz as a rapper, he should be replaced with Olamide.

So to you Olamide is a rapper?
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Wesely01(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2018/08/best-rappers-in-africa-top-african-rapper.html

I’m so sure that Tina abi Ruth magazine are friends with Falz because to me he just sings not rap , you can replace him with any other good rapper.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Iwantslavesgone: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2018
4koff:

What are you xenophobes doing on nairaland ? undecided. Go and promote you nonsense artists in your own forum. You can never be better than Nigerians and Nigeria in anything , go and rest you pieces of rubbish. Nigeria leads Africa in everything, kill Your self if it pain you.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by kosi120(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2018
DONADAMS:
hmmmmm...nasty C is good..buh I feel dremo is better not to talk of vector...I wonder why vector isn't urthere BTW
Ur opinion tho!!......... But seriously nasty c deserves the first spot..
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Iwantslavesgone: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Una no include Edris Abdulkareem? grin

He is still better than any of the xenophobic bastards on that list , the jealousy these SA bloggers have for Nigeria no be small.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

What are you xenophobes doing on nairaland ? undecided. Go and promote you nonsense artists in your own forum. You can never be better than Nigerians and Nigeria in anything , go and rest you pieces of rubbish. Nigeria leads Africa in everything, kill Your self if it pain you.

Shuo! see the mugu o. Truth no get Nationality. The truth must be told. So u think say I be Southy because I tell u truth?

My guy disabuse your mind. Since Da Grin die real rappers no gree show. MI even get song where he tell the truth say SAn rappers ti take over(which is da truth)
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Barrysleek:
Top 5 should be from SA with KO and kid x, Cassper is filling up 100k stadium every year while our rappers can't even headline a show. Manifest should be 2nd because of his mad wordplay. I had high hopes on Dremo but his current ep was influenced by dmw, he his now singing so as to compete with mayorkun

Leave them make dem dey delude themselves. Some of them are so dumb that it annoys me. How can you compare a Da les, Anathi or Ricky rick to a Falz. Beats me.
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by 4koff: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
HarlyRo:
so no be only dey classify de guy like that?
eni duro gave me hope..... Then life happend
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Iwantslavesgone: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
4koff:

Shuo! see the mugu o. Truth no get Nationality. The truth must be told. So u think say I be Southy because I tell u truth?

My guy disabuse your mind. Since Da Grin die real rappers no gree show. MI even get song where he tell the truth say SAn rappers ti take over(which is da truth)

You are one of the drug dealers and prostitutes over there? Hope they xenophobe your flat skull very soon. I know there are millions of Zulus hunting for a Nigerian now and I hope you will be their victim and let's see if you will praise them again. Stupid fool. Who even compares these lazy idiots to hardworking nigerian artists with so much talent and exposure undecided. Fool
Re: Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 by Iwantslavesgone: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
4koff:

Leave them make dem dey delude themselves. Some of them are so dumb that it annoys me. How can you compare a Da les, Anathi or Ricky rick to a Falz. Beats me.

Listen to this aids infested iPod undecided. Do you have sense at all?.Who are these stupid fools you are comparing to a great African artist like falz? Stop drugs flaaty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt / Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.