Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears (13680 Views)

BRT Drivers On Strike Over ‘unpaid Salary (pic) / Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt / 5 College Staff Die In Abia Over Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by demoBaba: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I am from Kwara State but Saraki is big thief

You nailed it
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by aftatechbiz(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2018
datopaper:
Kwara state has issue but saraki is not kwara problems. Yes, there is a problem.
I wonder o! Saraki i know is the nass president and not the state governor.
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by alizma: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Chuks9000:
Kwara hotel sounds like a government owned hotel. How is saraki connected to this?
but you always know how Tinubu is connected to the happening in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by uboma(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2018
legibow:
Am not surprise.... Useless town it is

How is Ilorin a useless town? Is yours better than Ilorin?
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by crownwealth: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I lived over 3 decades in Kwara and i would tell you this.

It's only the Ilorin Emirates that's backing the useless guy.

As long as Ilorin people don't back him as before, he's a goner!

3 decades? shocked

Methuselah!
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by toplinetrtrend: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
mrrights:
Gohashim2019

You mean this vote seller?
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by semyman: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
And;
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by tsannee(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I lived over 3 decades in Kwara and i would tell you this.

It's only the Ilorin Emirates that's backing the useless guy.

As long as Ilorin people don't back him as before, he's a goner!
U just nailed it it
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by tsannee(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=ABIOLAXYZ post=73650561]Saraki will be history in few weeks time[/quoteby the grace of God]

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by imam07: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
datopaper:
Kwara state has issue but saraki is not kwara problems. Yes, there is a problem.
Yes saraki wll sieze to be kwara problem as from next year

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by imam07: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
kazeeyoung:
Kwara hotel wey Omo baba oloye don't sell .. Kwara hotel is not managed by the state gov. again shocked
it is manage by saraki company. Kwara Holdings is own by saraki to steal d state own resources.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by mfm04622: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Chuks9000:
Kwara hotel sounds like a government owned hotel. How is saraki connected to this?

Saraki himself promised Kwara State workers he will pay their salary. If he is not responsible, why would he make that promise?
Saraki still determines how Kwara state money is spent. Simple!
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by mfm04622: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
aftatechbiz:

I wonder o! Saraki i know is the nass president and not the state governor.

He is the father (godfather) if the present governor, the governor can't do anything without his approval.
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by Cabble4(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Cool down Ogar,
Cardiac arrest is real.
Antipob777:
Watch the useless cursed dirty jobless lazy idiotic Igbos criminals and terrorists defend there god and master in crime saraki

Igbos are indeed cursed and forbidden,

Tufiakwa
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=tsannee post=73651851][/quote]

Amen *100000000
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by imam07: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Yes saraki promised he will pay all backlog arrears. Yes he did dis month. But instead of workers praising him,they all placing curse on him. Why? For instance a woman i know dat has been promoted like 3 times now without her salary increased since only got 2k added to her salary. I was surprised cursing saraki. An old woman 4 dat matter. If we calculate well,not less dan 10k supposed to be added to her salary.
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by higgs: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
The workers should be paid in full and the hotel sold ASAP.Government has no business running hotels.
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by medropoly(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2018
u say

Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by dbynonetwork: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by princeade86(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Afamed:

Thank you ,for your sincerity. God will surely deliver us from Saraki,hence the need for us to vote him and his cohorts out in the next election.
weldon sir. but kwara hotel is not run by kwara state government, but individual sir. don't let politics turn us to something else. many people commenting and claiming they are from ilorin are liars sir. i worked there before back in 2014. thanks.
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by Chuks9000: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
alizma:

but you always know how Tinubu is connected to the happening in Lagos
At a point, the party people said they would disobey if he insist on Ambode. Jagaban has done really well for himself to build an umbrella that is all encompassing in Lagos (And maybe beyond Lagos).
Leave partisan politics, if people can come together munincipally and list out what they expect in government, that would be the end of god fatherism in politics. Because, at that point, it doesn't matter who is on the seat, the will of the people will be met or you will be opposed by the people.
Right now, touts are in positions installed by their god father. So, the will of the people is not in existence let alone fought for.
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by Chuks9000: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
mfm04622:

Saraki himself promised Kwara State workers he will pay their salary. If he is not responsible, why would he make that promise?
Saraki still determines how Kwara state money is spent. Simple!
You pay house rent, give your wife money for up keep and you are complaining that she does not prepare meal for you to eat? The people do not know their left from their right. And it is the same thing across the nation. Simple.
Re: Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears by legibow: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
uboma:

How is Ilorin a useless town? Is yours better than Ilorin?
you. Want to kill ur self, ehn can ilorin stand near, Lagos,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work? / Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career / EFCC Uncovers 1000 Ghost Workers In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.