Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge (13504 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / UCL Last-16 Draw: Who Could Chelsea, Man City, Man United And Liverpool Face / Leicester City Set New EPL Record With A Thrilling 9-0 Win Over Southampton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by lawbereau(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:
This nah proper war o...... Chelsea still licking their wounds, from the battle they had with the Watford lions....

Wolves you meant to say.
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2018
lawbereau:

Wolves you meant to say.

W nah W angry
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Apina(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2018
easynetsms:
I dey pity Chelsea in this their current form. But I want Chelsea to win so that my beloved Manchester united will have hope

smileyBUY CHEAP INTERNET DATA FOR MTN. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS
Hope of finishing 6 undecided
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by highness25(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2018
4Ebiscoo:
Unbeaten Manchester City travel to the capital to take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this evening.

City maintained their two point advantage over Liverpool in midweek with a 2-1 away win at Watford. Riyad Mahrez scored one and assisted Leroy Sane as a rotated City side claimed another three points.

Chelsea suffered a shock 2-1 defeat away at Wolves. The Blues took the lead in the first half after Ruben Loftus-Cheek’s goal deflected in. Wolves hit back with a quick-fire double in the second half to stun the visitors.

Chelsea have won just one of their last four matches in the Premier League, which has seen the drop down to fourth in the table. Defeat this evening would likely see the Blues be leapfrogged by London rivals Arsenal.

Manchester City did the double over Chelsea last season, winning 1-0 on both occasions. Kevin de Bruyne scored the winner at Stamford Bridge last September.

With no new injury concerns, ​Chelsea boss Sarri is likely have a full strength matchday squad at his disposal once again, after the Italian made five changes for the defeat against ​Wolves.

​David Luiz is likely to come back in for Andreas Christensen in defence, with Jorginho taking back his place from ​Cesc Fabregàs. Sarri may find space for ​Ruben Loftus-Cheek as a reward for his good performances of late.

Having rotated their squad in the ​Watford game, City will look to put out their strongest team with returns likely for ​Sergio Agüero and ​Raheem Sterling. The back four will likely be restored with Aymeric Laporte coming back in for ​Vincent Kompany.

Guardiola is unable to call upon first choice left-back ​Benjamin Mendy (knee), so ​Fabian Delph is likely to take his place, with young Oleksandr Zinchenko missing due to injury (face). Kevin de Bruyne (knee) remains out and is unable to feature against his former club.

The two sides have faced each other 42 times in the competition. Chelsea have 24 wins to City’s 11.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/08/chelsea-man-city-set-for-war-at-stamford-bridge/
I'm a Chelsea fan and also a truthful one, we go collect. No two ways about it
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Godwin5766(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
If Chelsea lost 3-1 to Tottenham and lost 2-1 to wolves, calculate the margin in which they're going to lose to city. Use hazard as the subject of the formula.
If Man city = X
Tottenham's position = 3
Tottenham won (3-1)
Wolves' position = 12
Wolves won (2-1)
Chelsea's position = 4

X= [3 *(3-1)+12 *(2-1)]/4

X= [3*2 + 12*1 ]/4

X =[6 +12]/4

X=[ 18]/4

X = 4.5 ~5

X= 5

Manchester city will beat Chelsea by 5 goals
..gringrin
And of d greatest dy/dx
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by madrid5: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2018
highcollide:
Na this kain big match hazard a.k.a bumbumdinho a.k.a facebook world best dey disappear grin.....

That guy can disappear in big games ehn grin
like against Liverpool,arsenal and Tottenham or for world cup?bros which hazard are you talking about?
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Collins10(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2018
War??
Op, you play too much!
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by kamez(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2018
I'm a die hard Chelsea fan but I go talk true...

there will be no war because man city go thrash Chelsea..
call a spade a spade
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2018
madrid5:
like against Liverpool,arsenal and Tottenham or for world cup?bros which hazard are you talking about?
arsenal and Tottenham na big club? Which particular champions league has hazard performed well?

Hazard has scored just 14 uefa champions league goals in his whole career. Sadio mane and firmino each scored 10 last champions league. This is why Madrid will never bid for hazard.
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by mechanics(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2018
The game will be bloody.
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2018
madrid5:
arsenal and Tottenham na big club? Which particular champions league has hazard performed well?

Hazard has scored just 10 uefa champions league goals in his whole Chelsea career. Sadio mane and firmino each scored 10 last champions league. This is why Madrid will never bid for hazard.
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by madrid5: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
highcollide:

Hazard has scored just 10 uefa champions league goals in his whole Chelsea career. Sadio mane and firmino each scored 10 last champions league. This is why Madrid will never bid for hazard.
is this match a champions league match,the way people reason sef,madrid didnt bid for messi,greizman,many other great players,the same madrid has benzema and vasquez still playing for them,about champions league know that brazillian ronaldo didnt score many goals or even get to a final,is firmino and mane better than them?
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
madrid5:
is this match a champions league match,the way people reason sef,madrid didnt bid for messi,greizman,many other great players,the same madrid has benzema and vasquez still playing for them,about champions league know that brazillian ronaldo didnt score many goals or even get to a final,is firmino and mane better than them?
I'm just telling you that hazard aka bumbumdinho is overrated by you Chelsea fans.
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Andrez123(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chelsea will inflict Manchester City with their 1st loss of the season, although there might be 2 obstacles that might turn that result into a draw, Morata and an Incompetent English referee.
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Chuksfela1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am Chelsea fan dey will beat us 5goals+
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by donoro(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
This one na training session for man city no be match grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by madrid5: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
highcollide:
I'm just telling you that hazard aka bumbumdinho is overrated by you Chelsea fans.
I don't give a f*ck about Chelsea I support Madrid,i saw your dumb comment and i replied.
Re: Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
madrid5:
I don't give a f*ck about Chelsea I support Madrid,i saw your dumb comment and i replied.
who gives a fvck bout you who you support? Stay away from my mentions beech.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 16th October 2022 / Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.