Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV (29981 Views)

Labour Party Stalwarts Okey Bakassi & Kate Henshaw Attend APC Event In Imo / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by Decallmemartin(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2018
And some people would believe these lies. smh

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by encryptjay(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2018
So it's gotten to a stage where they just drop such dirty lies because they believe we're going to swallow it?
The lie can be decoded by a 2 year old. This is all shades of wrong. I love channels but with such a silly lie, I just shake my head.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
seunmsg:

I am not impressed. Mr Momoh should name the editor and sack him immediately. Fake news is a serious threat to our democracy and channels should not be seen deliberately editing video clips to misled the public.

This is shameless. Sack the poor editior as the usual fall guy to cover up the truth?? APC has really lost it. Pls sack the editor and let him spill the beans. We wud like to know if that was an old or current footage. How can an editor make such mistake and it had to be Magu in the old clip and not somebody else.

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by Modarun(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:
You may be right. Atiku belives in power of money.

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by dancewith: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Last week there was a story that Momoh collected N4b to kill negative stories about the govt and propagate their positive news. A lot of people thought this was fake news.

This cesspit of lies now hanging over a supposed credible news organisation is another huge nail in the coffin of our diminishing democracy.

The lies are even totay unnecessary. Is it today we knew that the Efcc is a tool by the govt in power? Do they really need to lie to us about this basic truth. If they want to lie I expected channels being a media house that should have some semblance of unbaisedness to come up with something more convincing that this lame excuse

Goes to show how corrupt most institutions in Nigeria are. Very sad
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by Yabaleftstudent: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by greatiyk4u(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Kclique:

Are you sane?

Yes, and other question?
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by balladin: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2018
So these guys actually think we are dumb. Those lies are too cheap Abeg. Find a better lie.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by atiku4President(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2018
To make it look as if channels tv is against APC. Nigerians know this is a stunt to deceive the public. Channels tv is APC and APC is channels tv.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by LargeBreed(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Channels tv has been compromised.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by docadams: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2018
seunmsg:

I am not impressed. Mr Momoh should name the editor and sack him immediately. Fake news is a serious threat to our democracy and channels should not be seen deliberately editing video clips to misled the public.

You are the nearest to the truth. Some of Channels gaffe,tends towards bias reporting.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by Legalese(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol Think about this. "he went there to see a relative who was ill" does that make much sense? Remember when the service chiefs attended the Apc's launch of the next level program and they later claimed that they did not know it was a political event? This is the same kind of goofing by Magu. He got caught in the act of being partisan, which he has shown by recent actions, he Is now just trying to clean up the mess and channels TV has to comply or the govt would come for them. Think.
IamJames:
Channels TV keep showing how partisan they've become. No more credibility. Smh

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by doggedfighter(f): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Nicon luxury hospital

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by somehow: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2018
But Magu was at NICON on an earlier day,not same day. You missed that?
lexy2014:

D editor isn't sold out. D story says d APC group met at NICON and Magu was also at NICON hotel. That wasn't a coincidence.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by rapid101(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Channels tv dat is d best tv station for years
See how apc jst come spoil dem wit money

If pmb win next year
Nigeria is doomed
Don't quote me
Jst screen short dis comment nd remember I wrote dis in 2022

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by jude33084(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
GEJ and PDP govt were Saint grin

APC na real scam!

Channel tv now doing what Ait did for PDP then undecided
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by arrestdarrester: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Something tells me Channels TV has been under undue pressure. APC is doing it's very best to replace Channels with TVSick in the minds of Nigerians but no matter wetin dem try Nigerians still prefer Channels to their manipulation.

Something tells me there was no glitch. The pressure on John Momoh's Channels TV is real.

John Momoh should remain credible for the sake of 2019 and all lovers of Nigeria
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by actualization: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Channel Tv needs to brace up ..their news @ times not hot/current
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by mamotalk: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2018
But what about the insignia of Buhari campaign he used to wear.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by naijapips04: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2018
seunmsg:

You actually do believe this story?
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by IamJames: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Legalese:
Lol Think about this. "he went there to see a relative who was ill" does that make much sense? Remember when the service chiefs attended the Apc's launch of the next level program and they later claimed that they did not know it was a political event? This is the same kind of goofing by Magu. He got caught in the act of being partisan, which he has shown by recent actions, he Is now just trying to clean up the mess and channels TV has to comply or the govt would come for them. Think.

This act by Channels TV further give credence to the rumor that they were paid 19 billion to promote and protect the interest of Buhari and APC.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by thatigboman: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
doggedfighter:
Nicon luxury hospital
lol
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by maryalloy(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Wether error or not who doesn't know that magu magu is s working for them and to channels TV no word for una yet
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by themanderon: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2018
The once respected channels TV has cast itself into the dark gutters of oblivion.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by oglalasioux(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Atiku's dollar at work

I didn't know Atiku owned Channels. Thanks for the information.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Caught pants down - thats how they stitch together pieces of video and stories in their editing room and come out with fake news to deceive gullible folks.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2018
we all know CHANNEL TV is now the second NTA, I now depend on eye withness video/News because CHANNEL TV is APC and APC is CHANNEL TV ..PERIOD!! CHANNEL TV has been compromised!!

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by aalangel(f): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2018
thatigboman:
God bless u

Bless you too Sir.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by Buke26: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
I take a grave view of the Press. It is the weak slat under the bed of our Democracy
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by Therealev: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2018
How Stupid do they really think we're?
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2018
I trust PDP, they will talk.
Re: Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
somehow:
But Magu was at NICON on an earlier day,not same day. You missed that?

D story said d video was aired on Wednesday but that Mr. Magu was at d hotel same day as d APC meeting which was on a Tuesday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe / Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun / #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.