Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,178 members, 7,867,420 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim (318 Views)

Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 / Buhari's Acting CJN Must Step Aside For The Next In Line Says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2018
I will unite Nigeria and restore value to life says Olawepo Hashim

People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim has promised to unite Nigeria and restore value to life.

The third force candidate said this at PT stake holders meeting in Abuja.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvtllolISYU
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by saintjimos(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2018
I BELIEVE NOT
TILL I SEE
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by IamD18: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerians can't be in unity because we are not one and can never be one.
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

I have to agree with you on this. We are so divided by ethnic, tribal and religious barriers. Such a group of people can never be one undecided
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

Nigeria is one and we will always be one. This is another reason why history must be restored to our curriculum. This kind of ignorant post would have been avoided if only you study history
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by chiagozien(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2018
mrrights:

Nigeria is one and we will always be one. This is another reason why history must be restored to our curriculum. This kind of ignorant post would have been avoided if only you study history
tell me how am one with you.

We are not one and can never be one.
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
chiagozien:
tell me how am one with you.

We are not one and can never be one.

Get a history book and your problem is over
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by Ponponkon: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2018
mrrights:
I will unite Nigeria and restore value to life says Olawepo Hashim

People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim has promised to unite Nigeria and restore value to life.

The third force candidate said this at PT stake holders meeting in Abuja.

You will also part the Red Sea

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria And Restore Value To Life Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

How We Intend To Tackle PDP, Atiku Abubakar, By APC / ‘inmates Of Nasarawa Prisons Eat Up N818,550 Food Daily’ - NPS / No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.