Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday (1121 Views)

See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by Hage: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Two were seen. One escaped.

Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by GoldChest(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Baby python

The mother is around
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by paiz: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Lalalalala lalalalalala
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by PussyRiot(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Ha! Black mamba, big one for that matter....this one must hit frontpage
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by deco22(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by GuyWise101(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Lalasticlala right now.

Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by Nne5: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuck!
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by Ponponkon: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by gabolak(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Front page thing loading
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by deco22(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2018
GoldChest:
Baby python

The mother is around
That's a baby python to you??,I wonder how the mother python would look then..

Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by 46O1CE: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2018
PussyRiot:
Ha! Black mamba, big one for that matter....this one must hit frontpage
The topic clearly stated “python” . But you still typed black mamba , I’m not surprised anyways .
Igbos are brain dead
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by GoldChest(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
46O1CE:

The topic clearly stated “python” . But you still typed black mamba , I’m not surprised anyways .
Igbos are brain dead

Google is your friend
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by GoldChest(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
deco22:
That's a baby python to you??,I wonder how the mother python would look then..

See photo of a huge python below

Compare the length

Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by PussyRiot(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
46O1CE:

Igbos are brain dead
get thee behind me you tribalist.
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by 46O1CE: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2018
PussyRiot:
get thee behind me you tribalist.
Igbos are bastards and foolish idiotic terrorists . Thats what Ipob is.
Ipob is not a tribe!
Kiss the truth
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by 46O1CE: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2018
GoldChest:

See photo of a huge python below

Compare the length
You have problem
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by PussyRiot(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
46O1CE:

Igbos are bastards and foolish idiotic terrorists . Thats what Ipob is.
Ipob is not a tribe!
Kiss the truth
why are you so bitter this morning, them ipob youths chase you for dream grin
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by hairybigdick: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2018
But what was the offence of this innocent animal

U just killed what God took his time to create and y'all are happy about it

I just pray ur children dont inherit the curse u just placed on ur generation

Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by MetroBaba1(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: This Massive Python Was Killed In My Neighborhood Yesterday by davspog2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
46O1CE:

Igbos are brain dead
haba....that was too harsh na

(1) (Reply)

Bored,what Will It Take To Run The Best And Fastest Cyber Cafe In Town.? / The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness / Meet Man's Closest Relative Homo Naledi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.