Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos (53946 Views)

COVID-19: Hospitals In Kano Rejecting Sick Patients - Boss Mustapha / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by AK481(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2018
butpro:
this is why one must marry one of the few ; intelligent , brainy ,beautiful and Gods fearing, i believe she poses one of thoose. Oga Ayade madam set for 'Barca' fan.

Na true.
Prof marry beautiful intelligent doctor.

See wetin Dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Ianmaduka(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Oyibo dey do it eeeeh
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2018
negz1:
How would a patient be awake when performing a surgery
partially sedative.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by vincixpresso: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2018
GuyWise101:
Nice one from her.....

Meanwhile.

You made Peter deny Jesu
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
butpro:
this is why one must marry one of the few ; intelligent , brainy ,beautiful and Gods fearing, i believe she poses one of thoose. Oga Ayade madam set for 'Barca' fan.
it's just unfortunate, they're not much.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
In this same Nigeria?...very impressive.
Sure, we still have good and honest people, not those looking for what to eat and nothing for the people.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
See how the patient balance, he's really enjoying the service, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by ungara17: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
LegitHustler:
Is she a doctor?
She's a farmer.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

No she's a tailor that specializes in sewing human flesh.
guy my belle grin
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Chuksfela1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Is she a doctor or she want take person do December sacrifice
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by gbishman: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
I recall a while back some where in the U.S.A where a nurse or doctor took a selfie of a surgery she was carrying out on a patient and she got fired the next day.
This is Nigeria right, where nothing applies to the rich and famous
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Oloriode: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Is she a doctor? If not, why playing kite with human life? Anyway, during when the elections is approaching, there is nothing we will not see like frying Akara, cutting of Ponmo etc
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Holymann(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Timil:
Mtcheew.. 2019 election is just a few months away and her husband is bidding for a reelection.

All na gimmicks!

She has been doing it since 2016, i personally benefited from he free treatment back then.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just in: yahoo boys forcefully take panties of young female.
Its not fake news!!!!!!

See photos and read more

https://www.aprokogist247.me/2018/12/just-in-yahoo-boys-forcefully-takes.html
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by baysol: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
In this same Nigeria?...very impressive.
Things can really change in Nigeria if we all mend our ways, fear of God and eschew inordinate love of money and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by rapid101(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
madridguy:
Don't have nepa bill. Can i make use of my bread receipt? tongue

lolz
Of cus sofa no use nepotism nd tribalism rule us
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by madridguy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
I promise to be fair grin

rapid101:
lolz
Of cus sofa no use nepotism nd tribalism rule us
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by rapid101(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
madridguy:
I promise to be fair grin

na so

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Fineboy

Moiking:

fine girl
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
LegitHustler:
Is she a doctor?
She is a surgeon, not just a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Moiking(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Fineboy
I bet you cant see my pix there. how are you doing?
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by passion007: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
I'm worried there's more than one surgery going on in one operating theatre, and both patients so dangerously close to each other, imagine how easy it would be to have one's bodily fluids in another's open and vulnerable cavity!
I hope for my sanity that is some makeshift recovery room!
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by PrincewithGod(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

No she's a tailor that specializes in sewing human flesh.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by ziga: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
I wish I didn't see those pictures.

Surgeon with his mask off his face... Skin on the hands of the surgeons exposed.

We wonder why our health indices are in the gutter.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by charmosky(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
This absolute nonsense....good job gone bad, all for political gain....
In America, this woman will loose her license for posting such pictures
is a big HIPPA (Health Info Patient protection act)
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by kayalla(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
oh boy!
surgery room. i bow
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Rhea(f): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
dainformant:
The wife of the executive governor of Cross River, Dr Linda Ayade, left her "throne" to personally perform surgeries and administer free medical services to patients at Lawrence Henshaw Hospital in Calabar, the state capital. 

This was done through her pet project, the MEDIATRIX DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, MDF in partnership with FaithCare International Outreach as surgeries, eye care, dental care, laboratory tests, counselling, Free drugs, were given to the patients. 

Dr. Ayade had earlier opined that, “No one should die from diseases that are preventable”, as she urged the general public to turnout and take advantage of these services.

This is the third time that this outreach is been held this year, February and August 2018, it was held at Obudu and July 2018, it was held at Ogoja, and the first of it was held at Ikom and Ugep in 2016.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/cross-river-first-lady-dr-linda-ayade-performs-free-surgeries-to-patients.html

What type pf surgery is the man performing with his dirty mouth exposed while the lady's mouth is covered?
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by passion007: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2018
gbishman:
I recall a while back some where in the U.S.A where a nurse or doctor took a selfie of a surgery she was carrying out on a patient and she got fired the next day.
This is Nigeria right, where nothing applies to the rich and famous

It's not nearly as straightforward.
With a patient's consent, healthcare staff can be allowed to take pictures.
Without consent, pictures are still permissible but there must be no patient identifiable information; in other words, no one must be able to identify the patients from the information you've posted.
Only when a healthcare staff is in breach is there professional misconduct.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On May 31, 2019
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dental Price List. / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.